Chapter 43: I'm Sorry Oppa (Back to Y/N POV) (6.9k Special)

Me and Felix left YG late in the afternoon and G-Dragon and Bobby hyung sent us off with a bottle of Soju and 20 boxes of Pocky  (5 Matcha, 5 Chocolate, 5 Strawberry, and 5 Double Choco). After setting everything in the backseat, we get in and look at each other.

And we just lose it.

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO COOL I CAN"T BELIEVE WE GOT TO EXPERIENCE THAT?!!!?"

"I KNOW!! ANDDD WE HAVE SNACKS AND DRINKS!! I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL THE HYUNGS!!"

"The hyungs...oh no."

"Oh no?" 

Felix looked curious. And it only took one word to explain.

"Yoongi-oppa."

Then it clicked. 

"Oh no. Oh no. Oh no no no no no no."

I looked at him.To my surprise, he nodded, got out of the car, and left me with the soju and the Pocky. 

"Where are you going?" 

He smiled and looked at me. 

"I'll just hail a cab. It isn't that far to JYP from here anyway. And I figure if you walk in with snacks and soju, he'll be easier to talk to."

I giggled. "Yeah, you're probably right. Thanks Lix."

And with that he waved and I drove off towards HYBE Labels.

*(FELIX"S POV)*

After I got in the cab, I dialed Changbin.

"Hey, Dwaekki-hyung, no one else knows about today right?"

"No one but us, ATEEZ, Bobby hyung and BTS-"

"DAMNIT! Shit. All of BTS???"

"Uh, yeah. Why do you sound so angry??"

I facepalmed. "Hyung who were me and Y/N with today????"

"Um, Bobby and G-Dragon-hyungs?"

"Right. Yep. And who is Y/N closest to in BTS that looks up to G-Dragon-hyung?"

And then it clicked for him.

"Oh. Oh god. This is bad. Where's Y/N???"

"HALFWAY TO HYBE LABELS, HYUNG!!!!! She went to apologize to him but she doesn't know that they know! Let alone that Yoongi-hyung knows."

He sighed. "Well, at this rate, it's best to sit back and watch how the tide rolls in."

I sighed as well. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Anyways, I just got back. I'll be inside in a sec. Love you hyung."

And with that, I hung up and..

*(Y/N POV)*

And after I grabbed all the bag of snacks and the soju bottle,  I walked inside. Hobi-oppa was waiting for me in the lobby and I winced.

"He knows, doesn't he?"

Hoseok nodded and gestured towards the hallway that led to the Genius Lab.

I sighed."Wish me luck."

 When I got to his door, I heard Olivia Rodrigo's "Traitor" blasting through the door. I took a deep breath and walked in.

"Go away. Now."

"Oppa...I brought Soju and Pocky.." I said sheepishly.

"5 minutes..you get 5 minutes. Shot glasses are in the cabinet on the left side under my recording desk."

"Thank you Oppa."

I grabbed the shot glasses and went behind the couch, where Yoongi had wrapped himself up in a blanket I made him during grade school. I gently set out the different Pocky boxes and the glasses, then I poured our shots, making sure to fill to right below the rim. 

Suddenly, the song "First Burn" from the Hamilton Mixtape started playing and I sighed.

"5 minutes, Y/N. Go."

"Well, Oppa, I'm going to be honest with you. You did cross my mind." 

For some reason, he looked surprised at this.

"You were going to be my first call. Until we went for celebration drinks.. I had blacked out that night and now the only recollection I have of that night are the videos." 

He sighed and shook his head, and I got worried that it wasn't going to end well.

"I know that I was irresponsible and I forgot to call. That is my fault because I know you look up to G-Dragon hyung and I should've invited you. I'm sorry Oppa."

He looked at me and smiled softly. "Y/N-ah, next time please take care of yourself."

 I sighed and threw myself in a hug at him."Thank you Oppa."