Chapter 37: The Little Things (100 Votes Special)

After he ended the VLIVE, it was nearly 7 am when we finally got back to the dorm.

"What do you want to do, Koala?" He asked me.

"Whatever you want to do today, baby. Surprise me!"

He grinned. We walked inside and I locked the door behind us. Chan immediately went to the kitchen and I went back to mine and Felix's room and climbed back up on my bed, soon falling back to sleep.

**(TIME SKIP)**

About 4 hours later, I was awaken by a two figures falling on top of me.

"Y/N-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAKE UPPPPPPPPP!!!"

"Shut up, pabo, do you wanna wake up the whole building?"

"Noo....maybe. I mean, no, but-"

I immediately recognized the way they were arguing.

"Minho. Han. Why are you on my bed? Ever heard of beauty sleep?"

Minho looked mildly offended for a second then shrugged and climbed down the ladder.

Han looked at me and puffed out his cheeks like a quokka.

"Chan wants to take you somewhere and he told us to come wake you up otherwise he wasn't gonna make your favorite breakfast."

I immediately sat up. "CHRISTOPHER BANG YOU BETTER BE MAKING CHOCOLATE PANCAKES OR I'LL BE THE ONE COOKING DINNER."

Han got down and ran out the door, slamming it behind him.

"SOMEONE GET HER PANCAKES BEFORE SHE KILLS US ALL!"

I climbed out of bed and down the ladder. This was my outfit for the day:

 This was my outfit for the day: