Chapter 34: Rest, Recovery, & Reconciliation

When I woke up, I was in a hospital bed. I try to flex my fingers but something is holding them. I open my eyes and gasp at how bright it is, suddenly every person in the room's attention flits to me.

Jungkook: "OH THANK GOD YOU'RE AWAKE!"

Han: "SOMEONE GO GET EVERYONE ELSE FROM THE LOBBY!"

Yeonjun: "On it!!!"

Hongjoong: "OH THANK GOD, I WAS SO WORRIED!"

Jackson: "SOMEONE GET CHRIS IN HERE!!"

I sit up and adjust my eyes, and within an instant there are 58 eyes staring back at me. It took me a second to count everyone who was in the room.

Jackson.

Yugyeom. 

Yeonjun.

Soobin.

Taehyun.

Beomgyu.

HeuningKai.

Mingi.

Seonghwa.

Hongjoong.

Yeosang.

Yunho.

San.

Wooyoung.

Jongho.

Namjoon.

Hoseok.

Taehyung.

Yoongi.

Jungkook.

Seokjin.

Changbin.

Han.

Minho.

Felix.

Seungmin.

Jeongin.

Hyunjin.

Chan.

29 people...

My 29 person family...

When I was able to form words, I asked a question. "Where am I? And what the hell happened?"

Everybody looked at each other, then at Chris and the BTS boys.

"Guys?"

Chan came and sat on the side of my bed, holding my hand as he did so. "Are you ready for a long story?" he asked me.

"Of course, but the amount of people in here is making me uncomfortable. Can everyone else leave?"

After I said that, one by one, the other 28 people filed out of my now spacious hospital room.

Now it was just me and Chris

And boy was he telling the truth, long story indeed.

**(TIME SKIP)**

"And so yeah, Jimin and Mina are in jail for sexual assault, domestic violence and kidnapping, and you, miss thing, are now actually required to be confined to wheelchairs and bed rest when we get you out of here."

I looked at him and started to tear up. "Chris, I....... I'm so sorry for not letting you explain yourself, if only I had just stayed and let you explain-"

He hushed me and gently hugged me. "Jung Y/N, you had every right in the world to react the way you did. I very well should've stopped her but she threatened to go after the members and my family and I was so scared for everyone else's lives that I basically destroyed my own and I am so sorry for hurting you that way. I know that I don't deserve you, but you mean the world to me, Koala. For hopefully the last time, will you have me back?"

I smiled through me tears. "For the absolute last time, Christopher Bang, I will definitely take you back."

***(A/N: Dual-update as promised, @DreamingofJungkookie )***