Chapter One: The Call

(Unknown number XXX-XXX-XXXX is calling)
"Hello? Who is this?"

" you really don't remember me? "

Damn, creepy much? why would you ask somebody that if you're an unKnOwN nuMbEr?!

You thought to yourself, surely everyone you were close to had your number....

"Should I remember you?"
" I certainly hope you'd remember your childhood best friend! "

That voice......it sounds like-

"Felix???!!!!"
"She finally gets it. Hey Y/N! Long time no talk huh?"

" try 6 years asshat, how've you been? "

"Eh. Pretty good. Guess you've been wondering why I haven't talked in a while."

Wondering is a fucking understatement, you thought to yourself.

"Before anything else, you're still into Twice and them right?"

" As if I wouldn't be. What about em? "

"Well the company they're under debuted this new group about three years ago called Stray Kids and they're really good. Have you heard of them?"

" Actually, I'm one of them. "

" What?!!!! "

" Yeah that's why I haven't been able to talk as much. Being an idol is hard :/ "

" I haven't seen you since you and Chris show up for a few days before you're off to Korea and now you're in my favorite Kpop group? "

" WOAH WOAH WOAH DID YOU JUST SAY FAVORITE?! "

" Don't let it get to your head or I'll take it back. "

"I'm sorry Koala...forgive me???"

" Fine, on one condition. "

"anything for my best friend!"

" You take me to meet the boys after my plane lands in Daegu tomorrow. "

" YOU'RE VISITING?!!!! "

" Surprise? "

" CHRIS HYUNG GUESS WHO'S VISITING TOMORROW~~~" Felix yelled across the dorm.

"WHO IS IT?" Chan yelled back. 

" OUR KOALA Y/NNIE IS COMING AND I'M GONNA SEND SOMEONE TO PICK HER UP! "

**Numerous amounts of crashes and Bangs can be heard before we finally see Chan at Felix's door***

"Really?" He whispers.

"Felix it's no use he probably won't remember me-"

"Y/N-AH!" Chris shouted. " You're really coming?! "

" Oh hey Roo, and yeah I am. I'll be in Daegu tomorrow at 10 AM. PS I'm bringing our favorite snack packages, with extra vegemite for Lix~ "

Chan and Felix did a high-five. "VEGEMITE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yeah, yeah boys. I gotta go, my flights in an hour! See you guys tomorrow!" You waved at the two Aussies.

" Bye Koala~! " They chorused. You hung up and smiled to yourself as you successfully walked through the hallway to get onto the airplane. It seems as though only yesterday you three were hanging out at the zoo drinking lemonades, now here you are. An executive chef and owner of the Underground Animal Rescue Society who is obsessed with Kpop off to meet your childhood best friends-turned-idols.

You could hardly wait.

**A/N: This is my first Y/N POV fanfic that I've written in a while so bear with me**

Word Count: 466