Chapter Four: Dab7

* *Songs: Question-SKZ, Energetic- Wanna One, Blood Sweat & Tears-BTS, ON- BTS, Crazy Sexy Cool- ASTRO, Papillon- Jackson Wang, HIT- Seventeen, Answer- ATEEZ, Illusion - ATEEZ, The Day- from My Hero Academia Season 1, Come Through- Eric Nam, Say My Name- ATEEZ, & I forgot what else 😅 Also no they aren't naked SKZ's outfits just weren't showing up for some reason**

*Your POV*

You and Jackson walked into the dorm. "YO DAB KING GUESS WHO'S HERE?" You yell. There are numerous crashes, bangs, and profanities heard before you see BamBam running at you. "Y/N!!!!" He tells as he picks you up and hugs you. You ruffle his hair and hug him back. "Heya Bammie~, how you been?" He shrugs. "Pretty good I guess." You turn around so you can see both BamBam and Jackson. "Well since you two are rappers as well, I guess I can tell you." " Tell us what, " they ask in unison. "I can rap Binnie's part in Runner's High faster than him. Wanna hear?"
" Hell yeah! " BamBam yells. "Yeah, Rap Queen Y/N over here!"
Suddenly, there's a knock at the door. BamBam runs to open it, and who else was standing outside but Eric Nam?

"I heard Y/N was in town, and I just had to say hi. But first, what's this about a rap performance?" You smiled and ran up to hug him. "Eric!!!! Yeah man you're just in time to see me rap Runner's High! One of Chan's predebut songs?" He nodded. " I know it. Now let's hear it! "
You hooked your phone up to Jackson's nearby speaker and got the instrumental. Then, you started.

**TIME SKIP because author-chan is bored and I don't know whether or not I want to actually include the lyrics to Runner's High**

The three boys looked at you, amazed. From behind you, you slowly started to hear clapping. That's when you realized, you just rapped in front of the entirety of GOT7, not to mention Eric freaking Nam. "Was that okay?" You asked all of them . "OK?!" BamBam exclaimed. "THAT WAS AMAZING Y/N." Slowly but surely, the clapping that was quiet earlier roared like a lion. You laughed shyly. "Guys, guys, it really isn't anything unless I get to do one more song..." At that statement, the 8 boys you were with piled themselves into the living room of the dorm. " ok guys, but I need Jackie for this one. " JB snickered in the back. "What kinda nickname was that Y/N-ah?" "something better than what you get called in bed at night Jaebum so shut it!" The room erupted into laughter.
" OOOOOOOO ROASTEDDDD!!! "
You giggled to yourself and whispered the song in Jackson's ear. He smiled then you start the music. BamBam instantly recognized it and smiled.

*Time Skip! 3 hours pass by before you head back to the SKZ dorm. Once you get back, you put on Dirty Dancing, you're favorite movie, and make the boys watch it.*

*Your POV, during Dirty Dancing. Time In Story: 4:45 PM*

It's the middle of the movie and you decide to go to the practice room across the hall and start to dance. What song should I do, you think to yourself. You press play, and you hear the sirens. Then Felix's first verse. As MIROH continues, you begin to lose yourself to the music.
So much so that you don't notice the fact that Chan, Felix, and Changbin are now in there dancing with you. Once the song finishes, you chug half a water bottle, stretch, then put on the new song "Kick It" by NCT127 and dance to it while singing/rapping.

*Time Skip: You finished dancing and thank the boys for participating, shocked, you look at the clock and see you only have an hour left until dinner. You rush to get ready, and your dress looks like this:

 You rush to get ready, and your dress looks like this: