Chapter 39: Sky Park

It was as if the four of us were made for each other. Daejeon and Christopher were seemingly engrossed in a conversation in the front seat.

Meanwhile Incheon is all over my lap, tail wagging like you wouldn't believe while I jam out to Butter on the radio.

"Hey Chris?" I ask, getting drowned out by the radio. Incheon looks at me then looks at Chris, almost asking me if I wanted his attention. Without knowing why, I just nodded and she nudged him, grabbing his attention to turn down the radio.

"Yes, baby?"

"I was wondering if we could invite the BTS boys and Yeontan and Geureum to the park with us so we could hang out?"

He thinks it over in his head, the wheels turning as he processes it.

"I don't see why not. Tell them its a potluck picnic!"

I giggle.

I dial Yoongi's number.

Ring

Ring Ring

Ring Ring Ri-

"Is there a particular reason you've awoken me from a nap?"

"Oh no particular reason but i thought it would be cool if the six of yall would meet me and Chan at Sky Park for a potluck picnic and a surprise."

"Food? i'm in. I'll have the boys ready and we'll be there soon." Click.

Chris looked at me."That was quick."

"Yeah but it's Yoongi, so that was expected."

"True."

As soon as we got to the park, we could immediately see where the boys had sectioned off some of the park. Me and Chris exit the truck, temporarily leaving the girls to go see them. Chan grabbed the basket and off we went.

Jungkook saw me from across the park and immediately started sprinting in my direction, closely followed by Tae, Yoongi, and the other three.

"BOBAAAAAAA!!'

I smile at Jungkook's nickname for me.

"Hey Ggukie!"

All the boys smiled and looked curious, but out of nowhere, Yeontan and Geureum started circling us. I knelt down and played with them.

"Awh hey little buddies!" I giggled as Tannie jumped up and licked my face.

Taehyung picked him up and hopped his nose with a small twig. "No sir."

"What's the surprise?" Hobi asked.

"I'm hungry." Said Yoongi.

"I'll go get the surprise, you boys set up the picnic. Ok?"

Chris hugged me. "Ok Koala."

I jogged back to the truck. When Incheon and Daejeon saw me, their tails immediately started to wag. I put them on their leashes and guided them out of the truck and onto the expansive green. When we were about 20 feet away from the picnic, Take looked right at me and the girls.

"Puppies!" He cried as jumped up and ran to me, Daejeon and Incheon. When everyone else realized what the surprise actually was, thanks to Chris explaining, they soon followed behind, Geureum and Yeontan too.

I let them off of their leashes and they gently went around and sniffed each of the 6 boys and the other pups. Then, we walked over to the picnic and Oh. My. God. There was rice, a cooler with ice and flavoring for bingsu, sushi, dwaeji bulgogi, and a few Western dishes too. Mac and Cheese, Fried Chicken, Biscuits, strawberries, and Cheesecake.

There was even a separate setup for the pups! They had their own little blanket and everything with little plates of kibble, grilled beef galbi, shredded chicken, and a little plates of whipped cream for dessert.

And with our places set, we dug in to our delicious food, dogs and idols alike.

**(A/N: That last sentence was not a comparison of idols to dogs, but merely pointing out the fact that they started eating at the same time)**