Chapter 31: SCAMMYS (Part 2)

When I walk in to the luxurious apartment, I walk in on 7 visibly upset grown men. Seeing them like this upsets me, because they don't deserve this.

"Hello boys." 

After I make my presence known, they all run up to me, tears streaming. I hate seeing them like this. 

"Okay, everybody, go sit down on the couch, I would like to talk to you guys for a little bit."

Kookie got excited. "Oh, are you going to do one of your speeches?"

 "Yes, bunny, I am."

When I confirmed that I was giving one of my infamous inspirational speeches, all seven of them sat neatly in a row, patiently waiting. I set my stuff down, then I began.

"I will start this off with I am spending the next month here, and I only brought one outfit so I'll take the maknaes out shopping tomorrow."

When I said that, their faces lit up, but none more than Jimin's.

"That being said, now the real talk begins. I know that you are all hurting because of the loss at the Grammy's. Taehyung," I pointed to the sleepy looking boy, "You were right to make that face and to not trust them. But let me say, that myself, ATEEZ, Stray Kids, and ARMY are so proud of you. You worked hard, you did your best, and you put on a bomb-ass performance. The outfits were outstanding, the setting was perfect, and the vocals and rap were out of this world. So don't let these people who treated you like this get you down, And I'm not saying stay away from America either, because you have a massive American following, including celebrities like John Cena, Jimmy Fallon, Ed Sheeran, Charlie Puth, and many others. You have reach, and power, and you use that for good. Some people, like the Recording Academy, use you for that, and that's the sad truth. But the point is, it's not an "I told you so" when someone else gets the award. It's not "I knew it". It's not "I said this would happen". It's "Okay. I see that you've done this to me, and I will rise above it." And I know you boys can do it. Because you have people who believe in you. Bang PD belives. TXT believes. Enhyphen believes. Jackson and Yugyeom believe. ATEEZ believes. Stray Kids believes. ARMY believes. Your loved ones believe. For heavens sake, you guys the president believes! And I believe. And I know that with this, you will rise like a pheonix rises from the ashes, and conquer this obstacle like seven knights in shining armor. I know you can do this. And I'll be here all the way. Hands in?"

Everyone puts their hands in.

"Bangtan on 3. Ready?"

"1."

"2."

"3."

"BANGTAN!!!!!!!!!"

**(A/N: Hey you guys! This one's a little short, but that's because I have school tomorrow. I just wanted to give y'all at least some sort of update. Speaking of updates, I have a personal one for y'all. I have a girlfriend!! She's the most beautiful girl ever, and I'm so lucky to have her. Anyways, other than that I hope you guys are doing ok, and I hope you guys stay safe!!)**