Chapter 20: The One With The Actual Date <Part 4: On This Lovely Bella Notte>

Messages between you and 🌼🐝HOBI BB🐝🌼

🐝🌼HOBI BB🌼🐝: Long time no text, huh, Y/N?

Y/N: Certainly has been awhile...

🐝🌼HOBI BB🌼🐝: What's going on? How's everything after He Who Must Not Be Named?

Y/N: I'm on a mystery date with Childhood Sweetheart Who I Won't Name.

🐝🌼HOBI BB🌼🐝: Ooooo details details!!

Y/N: I can't Hoseokie~

🐝🌼HOBI BB🌼🐝: But whyyyyyyyyyyyyy 

Y/N: Because we're about to be there and he doesn't want me to see where he's taking me. I'll text you afterwards?

🐝🌼HOBI BB🌼🐝: You better!!!😤 Have fun sis!

Y/N: I will! 사랑해!

🐝🌼HOBI BB🌼🐝: 사랑해!!!💜💜💜

"So where are we gonna go?" I ask Chan as he gently yet firmly holds his hand over my eyes.

"Hushhhhhh you're gonna make me spill the secret! Although, if it's for you I wouldn't care. I've got nothing to lose."

The car stops. I now have a sleeping eye mask and sunglasses on my face in order to prevent me from seeing the destination.

Chan's door slams shut.

Mine opens.

We walk down a long, sturdy bridge. He holds my hands to guide me.

We enter a very well air conditioned building, with tall  ceilings, based off of the sounds our footsteps are making.

One set of stairs...

Two...

Three......

Jesus I'm glad I wore sneakers....

Five.....

Six.....

Seven.....

How much more is there???

Nine....

Ten....

113 flights of stairs later, I am seated on an incredibly soft blanket, several smells wafting towards me all at once, and my mask and sunglasses are removed. **(A/N: literally e v e r y o n e after quarantine)**

**(A/N: For those who are curious! Here's what I used to reference height of the tower: <How tall is seoul sky observatory? 555 meters high. The Seoul Sky Observatory is located at the top of the Lotte World Tower, the world's fifth tallest building standing 123 stories and 555 meters high.> You're welcome! Also, please, please forgive me if this chapter isn't as eventful as these normally are. It is going to be mostly talking and sensory things. Sorry if this doesn't capture your attention as much.)**

"Christopher....It's beautiful."

"I mean.." he says, rubbing his neck as he blushes shyly, "it's the least I could do. You are my star."

"And you are a star, Chan... I don't want to distract you from anything...that's why I'm worried."

"Worried for what?"

"All of my ex's are in the idol community Chris! It just makes me that much more nervous to start training.."

"About that, Y/N.. I talked to JYP....You're fluent enough in Korean to be able to sing and rap and represent yourself well...your dancing is on point.."

"You're saying, Chan?"

"I'm saying that if you'd give me the honor of being your producer and one of the boys as being your manager, And if you'd let Changbin help you write," he slows to a whisper for just a second, "he'd kill me if I didn't say that," he stops whispering. "JYP-nim said that you could be in the fall debut/comeback line-up!"

"Chan! Are you serious?! That's amazing!" I yell with excitement as I tackle him in a hug. Realizing the awkwardness of the situation, I scooted back to my seat. I brushed off my dress, grabbed 2 glasses and a bottle of celebratory Apple cider, and poured out drinks. 

"To Debut and New Beginnings!" I cheered.

"To Debut and New Beginnings!" He echoed.

The rest of the date passed in a complete blur. We talked memories, growing up, work, music, art, astrology, astronomy, Mandela effect, anxiety, the meaning of colors, and numerous other things. We sat there and we ate and we talked for what seemed like hours. 

"Oh! 11:15! The guys will kill me if I don't get you back before midnight."

"How long does it take to get from Lotte World to JYP?"

"About 30 minutes." He says as he leaves 70 000 won tip **($60.15 in USD, 51.14 in Euro, 6,288.40 in Japanese Yen, 4,419.36 in Indian Rupee)**   and rushes us out the door. 

"Our mess?"

"I'd love to stay and help but I'd love much more not to owe Minho cat-sitting duty for the next month."

"Reasonable. Soonie, Doongie, and Dori are adorable though." Chan gave me a death stare and I shrugged. "To each their own, love. To each their own."

11:55 PM: 5 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT

We burst into the empty dorms, quickly change our clothes and run inside of the giant pillow fort. 

Suddenly, we hear giggling. 

A light click of the door being shut. 

A sudden shortage of breath that can only be described as a kiss...

**(A/N: I WARNED YOU ABOUT SHIPPING SO HERE IT COMES. FYI SO YOU DONT GET MAD {Although you might be mad idk}: MINSUNG IS THE ONLY SHIP AS OF RIGHT NOW!! ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS ARE STRAIGHT OR DONT COME OUT UNTIL LATER IN THE STORY!)**

"That was great, Hannie. We should go out more often.."

"It really was great, Minho-hyung. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Do you think it was worth skipping practice for?"

"Absolutely! There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, jagiya, remember that."

You didn't have to see it to know that they kissed. You could feel their blushes from inside the fort.

"I will, Jisung. Now cmon. I want to get ready to see the look on Chan's face when he has to babysit Soonie, Doongie, and Dori again."

"Awwwww," Jisung whined. "When do I get to take care of the kids??"

I couldn't help but let out a snicker. And that snicker turned into a giggle. And soon me and Chan were laughing. That's when an angry MinSung walked into the pillow fort.