Chapter Three: Meet The Guys

You shudder nervously to yourself. "Sure, Chan. Gimme a sec," you say as you flush the toilet to make it seem like you went to the bathroom. You wash your face and stare at your reflection in the Mirror. Why are you so nervous Y/ N, you asked yourself. Snap out of it.
   You slowly make your way out of the bathroom and see Chan sitting on the bench outside.

"Heya Roo, sorry for taking over the live for a little bit."
                " it's fine Y/N, Felix is entertaining them for a little bit. "
"Oh dear"
                                          "Yeah I know. Can I ask you something?"
" Sure , what's the question? "
                "Where did you learn to rap like that? And have you been around since predebut? How come you didn't know it was us sooner?"

" that's a lot of somethings Christopher. I guess I'll answer them all as best as I can. " You sighed to yourself. "I guess it started right after you left. I dropped ballet-"

                             "You DIDN'T -" , Chan gasped, utterly shocked.

"Oh but I did. I dropped ballet and started taking voice lessons. I followed JYP because that's the company you said you were going to. And then this predebut group caught my eye. 3RACHA, I think it was called. I wanted to be like you guys so bad and it hurt not being able to be with you guys so I decided I'd try my hardest to make it in the music industry. I never was able to make it though."
    "I practiced over and over. It used to be just jamming out to *NSYNC but slowly and surely it was you guy's raps that hit it off in me. I practiced on the daily. Soon enough, I could do Intro, Wow, and MATRYOSHKA, but that was all. No, I said. No I can't stop. He'd want me to keep going. SO, as 3RACHA turned into Stray Kids, I learned it all. The songs, the choreographies, you name it. Oh, and I always knew it was you guys. I just told that to Felix to prank him. I'll tell him later. And yeah, obviously I've been around since predebut."
                 Chan looked emotional. " B-but, there were fan signs, and concerts in Australia? You never came... "
   "Christopher Bang, I couldn't afford to come. I kept watch for anytime you were in Australia, I sat in the parking lot at your concerts. I was working three jobs to pay for my college classes and for my mum's medical bills." You took a deep breath in.
"I couldn't help her though. Not in the end." 
     He engulfed you in a hug, which you immediately returned, and said "Sometimes you can't help those kinds of things Y/N. But it's ok. I'm here now."
     You sniffled and smiled softly to yourself. "I suppose so. Your hugs are always better in real life than watching them live."
                       " Speaking of live, " Chan said, "Let's go save STAY."

" OH MY GOSH YOU'RE RIGHT-" you whisper-yelled as you ran towards the studio and stood in between Felix and the camera.

"Hey fellow STAYs! I'm back!" The comments blew up again.

" Felix called you his best friend" was the one that popped up the most. "Well actually, I'm besties with both Aussies. We've known each other since birth. Oh the stories-" Chan interrupted you by picking you up and moving you away from the camera. "Well, STAY, I hate to take Y/N away from you guys, but she hasn't met the other boys yet, so we have to go~"

" BYE STAY, " the three of us yelled. Chan shut the live stream off.                 

"I get notifications when the boys are watching my lives, and at least three of them were there. Let's go give you a proper introduction, yeah?"

                " WAIT BEFORE THAT, " Felix yelled. "I talked to PD-nim about it and Y/N, you and me get to share a room in the dorm while you stay in Korea! He said any friend of Chan's is a friend of his, although that clearly doesn't involve me, and would be happy to see you some time."