Chapter 7: The Concert (Part One)

(A/N: Be prepared for a long asf chapter. A few things about it. I will be putting the lyrics to only a few songs at a time for however many chapters this takes, which includes all performances, stories, pre-show AND post-show things that I decide to show.)

 <Start VLIVE: Y/N-ah's Kpop Idol Appreciation Concert>

 You peek out from side stage, the small theater is completely full with all of your Idol friends from left to right and all the way down the middle. You feel the blood pulsing through your veins   as you see the lights dim and hear Eric yell at everybody to shut up. As soon as its dark and quiet, you step out onto the stage. This is what you're wearing. 

 You take a deep breath in

 "MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!"

 Cheers erupt from all corners of the theater as the light's turn back on.

 "Hello, my idol friends! As a long time kpop fan, it is an honor to be able to do this for you. Unless you are Day6, Eric or Amber, you will find a fully charged up group lightstick under your seat. It is your group's lightstick. Please take this time to Enjoy yourself and let loose, as fans do at every one of your shows. Now, back to Eric. Mr. Nam, would you mind joining me on stage?"

 You see Eric walk up onto the stage, bow to the crowd, and stand next to you. 

 "Some of you may be wondering why Eric is up here with me. There is a total set list of 35 songs today, one being a complete surprise. I will take time in between each song for a story or an outfit change. In the case of an outfit change, there will be fanchant videos played for practice. As far as singing goes, the solo artists will be performing first. I will ask anywhere from one to four members of each group to come up to me on their song, unless I do it solo. Speaking of solos, Eric will be singing with me first. We're going to be doing a little song called Congratulations. "