¤~Ω|| Chapter Twenty One | Spared ||Ω~¤

Rega raga ratatazz, I am back with peezaz.

I have another fanart for this fanfic. Credits to DogInATuxedo for this... uh... fanart.

*inhales* Oh god that airplane is just

*inhales* Oh god that airplane is just........ welp...... anyways on to the story.

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Two's P.o.V. :.
.: Third Person :.

Zero kept crawling on inside the vent. Two followed behind and was quite curious on how they managed to sneak by and avoid other vent grilles. After another turn, Zero felt the wall and pressed another button, the wall rumbled and opened to another room. It was empty and very dusty, like no one have went into the room for years. There was also a small window to show the fighting ground below, and there seemed to be feet dangling on the top of the bars.

"Where is this place?" Two asked while looking around, Zero crawled on out, "This is where the vents lead to; a secret room that was supposed to be another holding room. I guess they didn't had time to finish it and it was forgotten, most people who do would be quickly killed. It's actually under the seating area of the guests watching the show so no one could see it," he said while pointing over the barred windows, Two looked out and saw the other two holding rooms, and mostly all of the guests' feet.

"Just how did you find out this secret ventway?" Two asked while turning to him. Zero smiled, "I have been here for a long time, and like I told you, I got a gifted sight."

Two huffed, "Can't you just tell me what that gifted sight is?" She asked, she was getting irrirated to all the vauge things Zero said. Zero chuckled while looking around the room they are in, "Fine, after I show you the way to your friends," he said while pointing the end of the room, "Over there is the vent that would lead to the hallway of the seat of honor - although you can't get out of the vent, since the vent grille is too tight, but I think you can see your friends walk on out that hall," he said while walking over the wall and pushing another button, opening another vent.

"Get on in," Zero guestured and Two crouched down and entered the vent. She looked back to see the wall close, and Zero didn't follow behind, she huffed before walking on forward. She saw at the very end was a vent grille, she tried to push it out, but it seemed to be locked shut like Zero said.

So Two peeked through the vent grille, looking around the hallways and froze in what she saw just ahead of her.

"You're the traitor, aren't you?!" Four yelled at Una. Una scoffed, "Bold of you to say that to me when I could tell you the same. Do tell me, why are you here then without any of the guards holding you down?" She asked.

Four scowled, "The Pretender wanted to have a word with me," he said, and Una rose her eyebrow while crossing her arm, "Oh, so I can say you are the traitor as well!"