¤~Ω|| Chapter Two | Caged ||Ω~¤

Annnnd let's continue!

I HAVE CHOCOLATE FOR FUEL AND ENERGY. ALL IN ALL, I'M ON A ROLL

PON PON WEI WEI WEI--

××××××××××××××××××××

Light from the other side of the door filled in the Nursery as the Janitor walked on inside, grumbling as he looked like he was pulling something into the room. Quickly Six dragged Seven under one of the beds while the Janitor stepped into the room.

Something shrieked behind the Janitor and Six's eyebrow raised. She slowly inched closer to the door with Seven following behind her. Six stopped under the closest bed and tip toed to the edge to see a hysteric griffin in a chain as the Janitor tried to pull him inside. Seven gasped behind Six, "It that a griffin?" He asked in a low voice.

"No it's a chicken," Six whispered as she looked at Seven, who was looking at her with - what she assumed - is the 'Seriously you bring a sarcastic remark now?' look, "Of course it's a griffin," she said.

The griffin shrieked and Six turned back to the griffin who was trying to run away from the Janitor, clawing the floorboards and pulling the chain around its neck in hopes to escape.

It was amazing how even with the noise, the children continued to snore. It was that they are in deep sleep, ate some drug to sleep deeply, or they were tranquilized. Six believes its the latter.

"Oh shut up you annoying chicken," the Janitor growled, "You'll wake the children up with your rukus. Don't make me tranquilize you again," he warned as he pulled the chain and brought the griffin into the room.

The Janitor chained it to the pole by the doorframe and closed the door, making the room go back from being dark and colder. The Janitor looked around for the griffin and pointed a finger at it, "Now guard them, especially the kid," he ordered the poor griffin trying to hide under a child's bed.

Six turned to Seven and nodded her head, "Let's go," she whispered and Seven nodded. Both of them tip-toeing away from the griffin and the Janitor.

The Janitor double checked the children and walked on to the other door. Six paused and turned to him, remembering what was on the other side of the door.

The hellhound.

Ohhh no.

Seven furrowed his eyebrows at her, "Why did you stop?"

The Janitor opened the door and the hellhound bounded inside, "What the-?!" The Janitor rasped as the hellhound inched to the two while lowly snarling at them, who now stood in the middle of the rowed beds, seen from any monster.

"Oh boy... Run!" Six shouted as she turned to run away, and Seven followed behind, "Well what else can we do?" He managed to sarcastically remark. The children now heard all the rukus and were stirring from their sleep, shifting from the side and yawning awake.

The Janitor perked up, "Runaway," he spat as he turned to them and to the hellhound, "You bloodly chicken and mutt, do your work!" He ordered, the hellhound growled as it chased after the two, amazingly not pushing the beds aside as it ran for them.

The griffin perked up seeing the hellhound and crawled out its hiding place under the bed, the hellhound bounded past and used its two paws to flatten both Six and Seven's legs. The pressure of the paws making it impossible to slip away.

One of the children, who was a boy, were now rubbing their eyes, "What was that?.." he yawned and the Janitor looked at him, "Go back to sleep, sorry to bother you all," he rasped in a nice tone and the boy nodded, "Okay," he said before nodding back to sleep.