¤~|| Chapter Six | Escape the Labrynth ||~¤

Took long to write this, but yay. I'm bACK

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Six's P.o.V. :.
.: First Person :.

It was the Minotaur.

Quickly I dodged to the side, the two boys did too. Like all other bulls in the world the Minotaur charged straight, crashing into some books and toppling it over, crashing or bouncing off his head and back. It huffed before backing up and turned to us, the three of us started to run away before it would impale one of us.

"What is that?!" Seven shouted. I faced him with an 'Are You Serious Face and remembered he didn't clearly know much about the Myths. Obviously he wouldn't know.

"It's the Minotaur, Seven!" I answered, "You know, half bull half man?"

Seven's face filled with fear once I told him that, probably he heard stories about the monster, "Oh right," he gulped once the Minotaur bellowed. We zipped away to another side of the labrynth like Library, everywhere was bookselves and towering books.

The Minotaur body slammed a stack of books and pursued us. He charged straight for Seven.

"Seven watch out!" I warned, Seven was late to realize it and the Minotaur slapped him away with the back of his big hand, Seven flew and his back slammed the stacks of books, toppling it over. The sack left Seven's hands and rolled away.

"Seven!" I gasped while running up to him, the Minotaur glared at me and I froze in fear. The Minotaur charged, but Mono turned to a big brown bull and with his horns he scratched the Minotaur's side. Mono stood infront of me, he looked at me and motioned his gaze to Seven, telling me that I should hurry.

I nodded and ran for Seven, I jumped over the books and saw he was under some of them. I quickly tossed them away and saw Seven groaning, "Seven! You okay?"

Seven carefully lifted his head, "I think so, a bit sore," he mumbled and I helped him up, boy he was heavy.

The Minotaur bellowed behind us and I turned to see his attention focused now on Mono and the monster charged straight for him. Mono quickly turned to brownish cheetah and dodged, jumping over to the Minotaur's back and clawing it, causing some more injuries for the half man monster.

The Minotaur roared in pain, Mono kept scratching as the Minotaur started shaking and jumping. Mono used his claws to hold on. Seven and I just watched in bizarre seeing it turned to one of those intense Bull Riding Rodeos but instead of a person it was a cheetah.

The Minotaur bucked strongly and made Mono fly off. Mono clawed the books and climbed to the top, he turned back to his human form and looked at us, "Don't just stand there, do something!" Mono shouted.

I blinked, realizing we were just standing there, "O-oh right!" I stammered while looking over the Minotaur. He huffed while shaking his head and running to the book stack Mono was on, trying to shake him off. I scanned around the monster and looked down to see the sack that Seven let go.

My eyes widened once I realized what was in the sack.

"Seven! Mono! I have an idea!" I announced.

"And?!"

"Just try to get the Minotaur's attention! Both of you!" I said while pointing to the sack. Mono hopped to another book stack when the Minotaur managed to topple the one he stood on, "Well I am already holding his attention that this dude is very mad at me!" He said.

"Seven go help him, I'll get the sack," I said and Seven nodded, using all his strength to run to the Minotaur and using his sword he swung, cutting the Minotaur's hind leg. The Minotaur bellowed and now focused his attention to Seven, huffing through his nostrils before charging for him.