¤~|| Chapter Eight | The Depths ||~¤

*clears throat and sings in a very high voice* SEKAAAIIII DEEEEE ICHIBAN OHIME-SAMAAAAA--

ACK--

Hi, you can now expect where this is gonna go.

And finally, you'll know who's Seven's god parent. WHICH MIGHT BE OBVIOUS. SERIOUSLY. ITS OBVIOUS. HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH WATER, FISHES, HORSES, AND EARTHQUAKES.

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Still Seven's P.o.V. :.
.: Third Person-ish :.

The children went in the vent, Seven went in last and closed the vent. Outside the harpies shreiked and soon showed up, tearing into the place like a hurricane. He quickly backed up and followed the others, ignoring the demon chicken ladies behind.

One was leading the way, using his weapon to light the way. Two was next then Mono, Six, Five, and Seven. Two turned to Mono, "So what happened when you got caught?" She asked.

Mono explained everything that happened, Seven couldn't really imgaine that just happened a few hours ago. The three other kids were shocked when Mono told them about Medusa and the Minotaur.

"So... Medusa's head is in that sack? Right now?" One asked while pointing to the sack Six held, "Uh yup. Quite disgusting," she said.

"It's not disgusting when you used it to kill the Minotaur," Two said and sighed out, "Well there goes two monsters off our list, it would be easier to move now," she said.

"Wait, where are we going?" Seven asked, Five turned to him with his apple baby in his arms, "We're gonna go back to the Hideout, it's safer there. But just like you we all aim to escape this place, but it's quite hard to do it on your own," he explained.

"So wait, you guys have a plan to escape?" Six asked and Two nodded, "Well, I do. But we're also thinking about saving the other children, not just us. It's quite mean to leave them all here, both mortal and demigod," she said.

Seven liked how that sounded. As much as he wanted to escape this place, there was many more children who are also only being brought to their deaths when they could do something for their future.

"But of course, there are those who already ran away. We haven't heard from them, so I only hope they escaped," Two continued while walking on.

"Huh, what are you planning?" Six asked, Two turned to her, "Well, we're about to build a big ship. But getting the resources is hard, and there is about the monsters milling about. It's like they are preparing for something."

"For what?" Seven asked.

"That's what we don't know yet. I think the Lady did more than just recruit the monsters for guarding the kids. Monsters aren't that naive that they would get free food, especially for someone like Medusa," One said.

"We had hunches the Lady is thinking of something more... horrid than this," Two said and pursed her lips, "And there must be a reason why the gods are silent, they weren't like that before," she mumbled.

The apple baby grumbled, "Apples."

Five stopped too and inspected his surroundings, the apple baby suddenly hopped out his arms and started jumping, "Apples! Apples!" He shouted.

Two turned to Five, "Hey, what's wrong with your karpos? He seems agitated," she asked.

"I... I think we should go," Five frowned, "Now," he said urgently.