¤~|| Chapter Eleven | Shadow Six ||~¤

JAAAA I'M BACK BBY!

JAAAAAA DAS IST GUUUT OOOHH JAAAAA

JAAAAAAAAA WHY IS THE HAUS OF HOLBEIN STUCK IN MY MIND AIFNWJFN HELP QIDHEJE

AND RIGHT, thank you for the 600+ reads! Das ist gut oh ja!

LET'S KEEP THIS SHOW ROLLING SHALL WE?!

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Six's P.o.V. :.
.: Third Person-ish :.
.: A Little Bit Before Seven, Mono, and Five Showed Up :.

"Because... I'm your... half-sibling," Shadow Six finished.

Six rose her eyebrows in disbelief and her hand fell, the hellhound Tiberius wagged his tail happily and looked at Six's hand expectantly to pat him, "Wha- What do you mean by that?"

Shadow Six smiled nervously, "I am a half shadow child - which are the servants of Hades since those spirits are a soul encased with dark magic - so we're obviously related by our mother, "she explained.

If Six remembered so from what the other children said, shadow children were souls with dark magic incased in them. If there was a shadow child with a god parent - especially someone like Hecate, who is the Goddess of the Mist - then that shadow child must be stronger than the ordinary ones. But what was shocking she had a shadow child as a sister, even if it's just from the god side.

"So... You're a shadow child with stronger magic powers," Six summed up and Shadow Six nodded, "In a way," she said.

Six blinked, taking a time to process eveything. Tiberius placed his nozzle on Six's hand, demanding for a pat. Six rose her hand and patted the hound while thinking about the situation, "And we nearly look the same since we have the same mother," she said and Shadow Six nodded, "Yup."

"So you're not going to kill me like other shadow children normally do right?" Six wondered in a joking way. Shadow Six didn't seem to notice Six was joking and she shook her head, "Nope. I actually escaped from those shadow children. I didn't want to be part with their conquering the world idea," she said.

"Wait what? Conquering the world idea?" Six asked. Shadow Six stiffened, like she wasn't supposed to say it but she did either way. She sighed and waved her hand dismissively like it was nothing, "Shadow children like daydreaming of filling the world in shadows. It's not my thing," she said.

"Apples," Apples smiled while running up to Shadow Six's arms and Shadow Six caught him in mid-air, "Why yes Apples, thanks for bringing her here by the way."

Apples grinned, "Apples!"

"Uhm what you can understand him?" Six asked and Shadow Six nodded, "Apples is the kind of karpos that says only one word, most of them would speak with more than one word. But either way I can understand him," she explained.

Tiberius barked and just lunged at Six with no apparent reason and started licking her face off, Six fell again, "Agh! Will this hellhound even stop licking me? How did you even managed to tame one?" She asked between licks. Shadow Six smiled in amusement, "Tons of patience and near death experiences," she said.

WRUF!!! Tiberius borked, agreeing happily while wagging it's tail and continued to give Six slobbery kisses. Six giggled, "Stop!" She said while pushing the hellhound back.

Shadow Six and Apples only watched in amusement. Shadow Six let out a chuckle and Six glared at her, "Shut up sissy," she said and Shadow Six shrugged.