¤~|| Chapter Five | Labrynth of Books ||~¤

Wooop woop wOOOOPPPPPPPP

LEZ GO

××××××××××××××××××××

"Ew," Six said.

That was the word that broke the heavy silence in the whole room as Seven light his flashlight and pointed it to the head. Six made a disgusted face while looking down on Medusa's head, blood pouring out her neck while the snakes on her head slowly slithered and convulsed to death. Her body disappeared into monster dust and still, the head stayed.

"Uh, the body left why didn't the head?" Seven asked still holding the sword he just got from literally a stone hand, whoever who that person was Seven thanks him/her for holding out their sword.

"It's a spoil of war," Mono explained and Seven nodded, looking down at the head, "I'm gonna pick it up, we can use this right?" He asked and Mono nodded, "Yeah, the eyes still work, but you have to be careful or you'll accidentaly make yourself a statue. We need a sack or something to carry it with."

"I don't have a sack," Seven said while slowly poking the snakes with the tip of his sword, making sure that they were dead.

"Ugh, no. I don't wanna go anywhere with a dead stone snake lady's head," Six interjected while frowning down at the head.

"You are a Hecate child right? Do your magic and make a sack. It's not good to leave a chance behind," Mono said while pointing down at the head, "What if we meet a monster that all of us can't beat?" He pointed out while folding his arms.

"Okay fine, but the one who killed it carries it," Six said while urging all her power to create a sack. A cloth and rope plopped out of no where and plopped down on the floor with a clink. Seven turned the flashlight to see the contents, no sack.

"Well, sometimes my magic doesn't work well so wait for me to create a sack for that, uh, head," Six said as she picked up the contents on the floor, she wrapped the cloth around the head and tied up the ends of the cloth with a rope. She then handed it to Seven, "There, have fun carrying a dead head," she said.

"Okay," Seven mumbled, he let go of his sword and accepted the sack, slunging it over his shoulder. He was about to close his flashlight when it directed to Six's footprint, one giving off a bloody print. His eyes widened when he remembered back at the Cage Room, "You're bleeding," he pointed

Six lowered her arm and looked down to her feet, "Oh right- I think I'll be okay."

"Uh no, you also have a scratch on your neck," Mono pointed it out while rumming the inside pockets of his trenchcoat. Six sighed, "I'll be fine," she said.

"If you suddenly die from blood lost you're not, and also your blood would attract us attention. Probably the reason Medusa found you first," Mono said as he continued to rummage, Seven turned to him, "What are you looking for Mono?"

"Just... the..." Mono mumbled while he continued rummaging, "Here," he said then pulled out a tiny pack wrapped around a cloth. Six tilted her head to the pack in his hand, "What is that?"

"Ambrosia," Mono said as he unwrapped it, it was about the size of his hand and looked like a lemon bar. He carefully cut off a peice with his fingers and handed it to Six, "Eat it and you'll get healed quickly."

"Oh right," Six nodded while accepting the lemon bar - ambrosia - and slowly the scratch on her neck disappeared, she lifted her foot and saw the wound from the bar of the cage was gone too.

"Woah," Seven mouth hung agape, "How did that work?"

"Ambrosia is the food of the gods, Newbie. When a mortal eats an ambrosia they would burn up quickly and die. Since we are demigods, ambrosia can heal our wounds, but eating too much will burn us too," Mono explained and Seven frowned, "Quit calling me Newbie."