¤~|| Chapter Nineteen | Colosseum ||~¤

I can hear a happy excited shrill in the distance. I don't know if that is me or someone else.

REEEEE Let's gooo!!!

×××××××××××××××××××

.: Seven's P.o.V. :.
.: Third Person :.

Seven watched as the monsters dragged his cage into another room filled with cells. He passed down rows and rows of children, no doubt caught as well. But it shocked him to actually see monsters in the cells. Brandishing their weapons, they also glared at the son of Poseidon and snarled wickedly, their eyes shimmering in bloodlust.

Other cells had men with horse bodies and legs connected to their torsos... They must be those creatures called centaurs. The centaurs didn't look like they wanted to be in there, looking away sadly, ears drooping low. They stopped in another cell, a boy was shivering in the darkest corner. At first Seven thought it was any ordinary boy until he noticed he had hooves for legs.

They were able to make eye contact, until the cage was pulled away from the cell. And had stopped to another cell just beside it. He saw his friends, except Una, Two, and Four. His cage was opened and he was brashfully pushed inside, making him stumble, before locking up the cells again. Snickering at him before walking away.

"Seven!" Five called while walking at him, helping him up, "You okay?"

Seven stood up, "Feeling great," he said sarcastically. Five frowned and let go fo him. Seven looked around the cell, One had stayed at the far end of the corner, his face hidden in the shadows of his hood, but it was shown he didn't want to talk. Seven looked back at Five, "Where are the others?"

Five frowned, "They were taken to another cell," he said sadly while sitting down. There was a sense of helplessness and despair in the air, and it made Seven uncomfortable. Five sighed while placing his hands over his face, "What should we do now?" He asked, looking up at him.

Seven closed his eyes as he let out a loud sigh, "Honestly, I don't know," he said. Five hung his head low, fiddling with his fingers nervously. Seven watched as he noticed the young child had a face of guilt, "I could've helped," he said, "But I didn't."

One scoffed, which caught the boys' attention, "Don't say that Five," he said, fixing his compsture to a crossed leg sit, "You managed to save Scarf from getting caught."

Five sniffled, "But I got caught in the end. I will never be as strong as you guys. I will just keep on rely on Apples to the end, and when he is gone I am as useless as a daisy," he whimpered.

"You're just as upset as we are, Five. You don't need to put the blame on you," One mumbled while pulling his hood closer to his face, Five didn't seem to look a bit better. Seven frowned, sure he never knew these two well, but he couldn't just stand awkwardly and do nothing. He sat beside Five, looking out at the cell's bars, he could hear the cries of the children and the bloodthirtsy excited roars of the monsters came together in a terriying symphony.

"Five." The young boy looked up at him, tears threatening to stream down his face, "One is right, you shouldn't blame yourself for this, we all got caught because we never anticipated those monsters to attack us," Seven chose his next words carefully, "And you're not useless, we all have our own strengths - it will just show up one day and it would change our lives, like just being a demigod. After all, we never chose to be demigods right?" He smiled at him.

Five's eyes still looked a bit doubtul as he looked away, "I... I guess so," he mumbled before looking back to the brunet boy, "Then... What should we do?"