¤~|| Chapter Twenty Two | Another Hideout ||~¤

Gbrrrrrr hiya my dudes. A miracle happened and I've updated :)

And that kinda included Mumu yelling at me while Six pulled my sleeve and sobbed for an update.

Mumu: Nah it's was so I could show up. But seriously, it has been months already you lazy girl-

I canceled life okay?

Six: Cindy it's beeeeen a loooongg timmmmeeee, and you did a whole chapter on Seven's side!!!

Ye ye, I know. Oh well I gotta say this.

I've added some new OCs, two which I have been itching to add.

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Six's P.o.V. :.
.: Third Person :.

Once they reached the otherside of the vent, they arrived into another cold, dark, and damp hallway. Mono looked around just in case the Janitor was milling around, he nodded back to the group while crawling out. Six looked around before facing him, "Okay, so now where to?"

"Just around the corner..." Mono trailed off when he perked up. He signalled the others to step back and pulled Six aside to a crate near the vent. There was a hellhound roaming the halls, one which for sure isn't as friendly as Tiberius. They seem to be sniffing on the walls and ground, looking for something.

"Man... Two hideouts in a week? I'm pretty sure the Lady would be happy about this," three shadow children showed up. One of them actually looked a bit familiar to Six.... One of the other shadow children who spoke had their arms up over their head, "So what do you think Shadow Sev? Do you think we'll be able to find this other one?"

Shadow Six froze once she heard the name, fear was plastered into her face. She stepped beside where Six and Mono stood and peeked out. If she wasn't made of shadow particles, I would say she went pale in shock.

"With our new intel? Oh yes. And besides, the Lady expects us to or we would be degraded to Nomes," Shadow Sev frowned while patting the hound's thigh, "Go, Nero. He said it's around here somewhere."

The hellhound gruffed before bounding on, the group waited until the shadow children passed before stepping out again. Shadow Six frowned, "I... I didn't knew there was other hideouts," she said. Six nodded, "Same..."

Eight sighed while walking up to them, "Yeah well, there are other kids who doesn't want to be in our hideout, so they made their own. But in the end, we are all helping each other - mostly the kids who stayed as a runaway the longest knows about them and where they are..."

"Should we help them?... they might know the way to that collosseum right?" Scarf asked. Mono sighed, "Well, we can't just ignore the fact there is another ambush to another hideout... But how did those shadow children know about that as well?..."

Three crossed her arms, "That traitor, no doubt about that," she spat like venom. They stayed silent, it was a possibility. Whoever this traitor is could be.... wait a minute.

"That shadow kid said that their informant was a he... a boy..." Six remembered. Eight's eyebrows rose, "Oh god, don't tell me that there's more traitors aside from the one that sold us out twice," she said. Three looked at them cautiously, "Well, we better be careful. Who knows if there is also a traitor in this group?"

That caught Six off gaurd and she noticed how Three was glaring at both her and Shadow Six. The rest of the group noticed the tension and Mono cleared his throat, "We should head to that Hideout, and maybe stop those shadow children before they do harm another hideout... Let's leave the accusations for later," he said while walking ahead.