¤~Ω|| Chapter Three | Escape ||Ω~¤

AND WE'RE BACK

Who knew chia seeds are a good snack? Cuz... I am eating some.

Mono: *walks up into the room* Am I gonna show up now? :D

Almost Mono-- *looks over to Mono to see him upside down* Okay what--

Mono: *got stuck in a trap, his ankle on a rope* WHAT HAPPENED?! CINDY HELP!!! ANYONE!!!

Six: *pops out of nowhere* I believe the right term for this, Mono, is...

Six: *finger guns up at him* You got Six'd :D

Mono: DANG YOU

Seven: *eats more popcorn* Noice very noice.

I am working with kids, and I am not being annoyed. Oh well, on to the chapter.

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Six's P.o.V. :.
.: Third Person-ish:.

The horse neighed indignantly and rattled its cage upon seeing the Janitor, meanwhile Six froze inside her cage in fear of the Janitor noticing. She noticed the bars were bent so she could manage to now sneak out, but the Janitor was a problem. A big problem.

The rest of the myth monsters now reacted, all frantically pushing and shrieking, the Janitor growled and slammed his fist on the doorframe, "Shut up you bad excuse of monsters!" He shouted and all the monsters' noises died down.

Six hoped that even if she was staying still, she wouldn't get noticed. But her cage fell, and the Janitor probably noticed it by now. If not he is blind and deaf.

Unfortunately, the Janitor heard the cage fall and patted the ground for Six's cage. Six noticed Seven moving about and turned to him, she inched her head closer to him and saw he trying to get her attention.

"Get out of there," he mouthed and Six nodded, slowly she gripped on the uneven bent bars and climbed out. More bad luck seems to be with Six since when she placed her foot on the bars, it snapped down hard and she slipped. She gripped on the other bar and internally screamed as she looked down and saw a cut on her foot.

The Janitor snapped his head to Six's direction and rose his arm to her cage, "What is this?" He growled while his hand inched for Six's cage. Six pushed all her strength to scramble out of the cage and prayed to any god there is that the Janitor wouldn't notice her, which is stupid since he already noticed the sound.

Forunately, some good luck came by. The horse rattled its cage so much it finally toppled over, nearly flattening the Janitor's arm nearly by an inch. The cage fell with a loud bang and the metal bars flew around, nearly hitting Six if she didn't lower her head. In that process the rope that held the horse down snapped and it trotted out neighing.

"Oh no you don't!" The Janitor growled as he blindly reached for the horse. The horse wasn't a fast one, but it was very agile and quickly dodged the Janitor's hands. It ran off to Six's direction, causing Six to furrow her eyebrows.

Seven was once again making movements and Six looked up to him, "Get on the horse!" He mouthed while pointing the incoming horse and Six nodded, waiting for the horse come closer and she gripped on its mane. Urging all her strength she could to mount the horse running to her direction and together they ran off, the Janitor growling and following behind.