¤~|| Chapter Sixteen | The Traitor ||~¤

I'm finally gonna discourse all the things in my mind

Starting, now.

And also, thank you so much for the 1K+ veiws!!!

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Six's P.o.V. :.
.: Third Person :.

Six watched as Two and Eight to the door went to the door. She turned back at Shadow Six who was patting Tiberius, "Is he okay?"

Shadow Six nodded, "Just a bit on edge since he somehow doesn't like Eight, but he'll be fine." She said, Tiberius licked her cheek and Apples hopped on to the hellhound's back. Scarf turned to the dog, "I was shocked seeing that demon dog show up from the darkness," he said.

Four chuckled, "Didn't we all?"

"Six you are okay right?" Mono asked and Six nodded, "Yup, I think the meat was drugged but I am a-okay," she said.

"It's really concerning it happened again," Seven frowned. Six chuckled dryly, "Guys, it's okay, I haven't eaten anything yet," she lied. It was actually very concerning it happened again, Six just hoped it won't turn in for the worse.

"Hey Four, got any door opening thingamajig for this lock?" Eight called from the door. Four sighed, "Alright let me see it, I may have something for it," he said walking up to the other two kids by the door. Six watched as Four pulled out something from the shadows of his cloak and fiddle with the lock, which no doubt the Janitor placed in case someone would escape.

"And voila," Four said as he pulled out the lock, Eight lightly clapping for him while Two just rolled her eyes while turning to the others, "Guys c'mon, the door's open," she called.

The others walked up to them aside Seven, Six turned back to him and saw he was looking around the other cages filled with blank faced children with a remorseful face. Six tilted her head, "Hey what's wrong?"

Seven sighed while shaking his head and walking up to her, "Nothing, it's just sad these had accepted their faith, even when there could be a chance to survive in another way," he said. Six smiled lightly at him, "Don't worry, if that prophecy is happening right now, and we complete it, I am sure we could be able to save them," she said, "Now let's go face some dam monsters."

Seven smiled uncertainly at her before nodding. Eight hopped on the door handle and opened the door ajar, she hopped on down as Two and One carefully opened the door. Six watched as Tiberius whimpered lightly and shadow travelled away, while Apples leafy wings perked up in alarm as he climbed up to Five's shoulder protectively.

Shadow Six also noticed this and turned back to the door, "I'm guessing there is something bad up ahead," she said.

Eight turned to the door and back to them, "Well as the old demigods before us use to say; let's go and find that out," she said as she walked on. Two lightly chuckled as she and the others followed the daughter of Zeus into what danger that lies ahead.

Six stood close to both Mono and Seven, and Shadow Six followed behind her like... a shadow. In the other side was another room, with more cages stacked on top of each other, some were dented and empty, others had some children or Nomes shivering in the small cages. There was also some cloth rolled around, and a single light illuminating one place.

Being the one on the lead of the group, Eight quickly and silently headd to the end of the cages and peeked out. She then told them to stop moving as she quickly went back to them, "No wonder your pets got agitated, the Janitor is there," she whispered.