Good morning !

"Mm..h-how did you know Joe's place ? " Asked Naaz breaking the awkward  silence between them in the car .

"Um..well..I asked Harry " Sid managed to reply slightly looking at her , taking away his eyes from the road for a mini second .

"Oh ! " Naaz nodded to his reply looking down at her lap smiling.

"Did you eat ? " Asked Sid feeling the protest of worms inside his stomach

"Umm..yeah a slice of pizza " Naaz replied remembering how Joe forced her to eat that slice of pizza as she ate nothing .

"What ? Just a slice ? " Sid widened his eyes still focusing on the road .

Naaz let out a chuckle and turned to him .

"What about you ? Did you eat ? "

"Well...no because I wasn't hung..." He got cut off by the sound came from his own tummy .

"Yeah yeah I can see that ! " Naaz giggled making him roll his eyes but he joined her taking a minute to recover from the embarrassment. 
.
.
.
"What do you wanna eat Sidharth? " Naaz asked as soon as they stepped in to the house .

"Anything will do now ! And I'll make something ..you can rest " He replied walking pass her to the kitchen.

"No no I'll make ..you should freshen up darli...umm...Sidharth ! " She followed Sid in to the kitchen and quickly put on the apron .

"Shehnaaz it's okay I'm not a bad cook " He spat out once flashing a smile saying the last part .

"Was that supposed to be a joke ? " Naaz asked smiling taking a packet of pasta from the storage cupboard. 

"Okay fine then..why don't we make this together ! " Sid shrugged his shoulders and took out some onions .

After a while Sid made Naaz sit after placing two plates on the dining table .

"Here I present you a rich and creamy whole-wheat pasta dish filled layer by layer with refreshingly fresh onions and garlic, lathered in a succulent sauce and topped with  premium quality mozzarella. ! " He said in a different accent while filling Naaz's plate with the hot pasta , making Naaz smile continuously. 

"Thank you and also thank you for giving me a hand ! I wish every girl gets a husband like you ! " She spat out overwhelmingly and instantly pressed her lips feeling she said overboard.  There was still that awkwardness claiming him as her husband not knowing hoe he feels about her .

Sid smiled blushing with the unfamiliar  realisation and started dig in .

--

Sid walked towards the washroom grabbing his towel to freshen up when Naaz also came right there to get changed in to her pyjamas . They stopped at the door and looked at each other surprisingly for a moment.

"You go first ! "

"No it's fine . You should freshen up first!  "

" No you change first ! "

"No no I can wait "

"Okay then why don't we do this together too....." Sid chocked mentally slapping himself and looked away at once.

"I-I mean you should go to this one I-I'll just go upstairs  " He Sutterd still looking away from Naaz whose face had turned in to a tomato. 

SidNaaz : Arranged Marriage 💍💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें