Rooftop date !

Don't think about those things which gonna hurt you...and don't forget that I'm with you ... no matter what ! "  Her eyes were convincing rather than the words . She was also hurt , she felt so heavy in her heart listening to him .

His mood got better just by a single touch of her and by now he had started realizing what that girl next to him could do to him. He smiled back staring at her and that particular conversation was so much more than words. It is the smiles, the gentle shrugs and the light in their eyes. That they were both elevated by each other's presence is obvious and even the silences are comfortable. They are moments to savour the company of the other and feel that sense of peace that comes from feeling loved and protected, within the arms of companionship

"So what I was saying is that because of that experience I tried my best to stay away from those things and I was succeeded till I met you . I don't know if you know this or not but I refused to marry at first and  I only agreed to this marriage because of my dad ! And I'm glad I did . " He stopped and let out a breath in relief , meeting her eyes .

Naaz  was quite shocked knowing he refused at first but then she understood that he didn't has any reason to marry her though she had back then .

"* Why would anyone marry an unknown girl !*" She shrugged away the thought and blinked slowly agreeing to what he said .

"So..Zayn , Harry and Louis ..you know my buddies...they knew about that relationship and the things that happened afterwards to some extent. I always thought that people whose personality matches with mine are the only people who could  be with me . That's why Zayn said that ....that you are not my type. Because your personality is completely different from mine .  You are someone with high spirits,  someone who is lively, animated, and fun to be around, and someone who is effusive, vivacious, and vibrant....UNLIKE ME ! That's wh-... "

"Who said you are not vibrant ? Who said there's no fun being around you ? Who said you aren't spirited ? Huh ? " She suddenly  cut him off making him confounded.  She was little ruffled hearing what he said about himself.

"But that's how I am know ? " Sid shrugged his shoulders

"No ! Yes there are people who are vibrant with each and everyone they know ... but  there are  also people who are vibrant with some selective people with whom they feel comfortable ! And you are like that ! "  She clearly articulated rationale behind her thought . She sounded much more than just convincing

Sid was amazed at her choice of words and the first thing that came to his mind was "*When did this girl become this mature ? *"
Maturity doesn't mean physically reaching adulthood or the antithesis of childishness .  Being mature is a lot about flexibility, to be the lamb in certain situations and the lion in others... still leaving room for yourself to play as the cheeky monkey, protecting your family as a good wolf . Without a doubt  Shehnaaz is the best example for that .

He couldn't stop but to keep smiling . His smile was one of happiness growing,  much as a spring flower opens . It was visible how it came from deep inside to light his eyes and spread in to every part of him .

"WHY ? " She raised her eyebrows in confusion while her right palm was still on top of his left hand. She lifted her hand but before she could think anything Sid clasped her hand close to him and slowly moved his thumb on her knuckles.

"No I'm just learning new sides of yours ! You never failed to amaze me each and everytime ! " His voice was stern yet so romantic.

Naaz gasped,  everything was still new to her including the feeling itself . She knew they were entering to a proper relationship , still trying to know each other and guess what !  she loved it .

SidNaaz : Arranged Marriage 💍💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें