I'm Sorry !

Please guys read it carefully 😭❤

So...Mm..I've been thinking about this since two or three days...
So all of you know that I've my GCE A/L exams this year as I've mentioned it earlier😭
Not to exaggerate but It's is toughest exam in the education system of my country . We have 2 and 1/2 years syllabus for each subject and I've Biology,  Chemistry & Physics 😭 to cover and my exams starts on 7th of Sep till Oct 😭 . Yeah a month ! And now I just have 2 and 1/2 months and I'm totally messed up right now😭😭 I can't even imagine where to start !

And unfortunately I have to put extra efforts than other students because,  From last year November I was having uncountable number of headaches each and every freaking day and medications or remedy did not help at all . I've been consulting different types of doctors but no one could find an acurate reason for my headaches till January this year . So the issue was that a vein in my brain contracts frequently making it difficult to circulate blood  in the brain , so when it's difficult to circulate blood properly in my brain , my head starts to ache and lemme tell you it's not a normal headache ! Not at all ! So because of this I missed all my tutions and school from November to March ! For 5 freaking months😭 I couldn't even touch a single book in that period like nothing about studies were on my mind . I was spending my times watching Bigg Boss and SidNaaz clips non-stop  and participating on trends etc . There was just SidNaaz on my mind ! I thought I'll be able to get it over when Bigg Boss get over but I was badly mistaken . My craze and love for SidNaaz just got bigger and bigger and I never wanted that to cease. 

When I finally started getting better in mid of March , I prepared my mind to concentrate more on studies and I was going to attend my classes and school . I literally off/blocked the notifications of Instagram and Twitter so that I won't get back to it . So I was fully ready ro get back to work like i did before last year November ! And then.....this  COVID'19 ! No school ! No tutions!  Nothing happened as per what I thought.  It just came out of blue and got everything ruined . I was frustrated ! I knew that I was totally out of track then . I was so tensed and stressed and moreover I started getting back those headachesand I badly wanted to get out of it .

That's when I started writing ! It really helped me to overcome my mental stress and I started getting better again (I think I forgot to tell you that I've been taking medications each and every day since January and still doing that )  ! You guys have a big hand in helping me to get out of that because reading your comments and messages made me so happy and relaxed ! I always loved connecting with you guys and I'll forever !

You know I've to invest lots of time to write a good quality chapter for you guys to enjoy and I don't wanna rush and give you guys some messy stuff to read . Moreover because of my online classes I barely have time to write these days and I'm using the free time that I  got to study to write this story...and it's high time for me to realize that I've to focus just on studies in these two months .
You guys have to keep waiting for a long time if I continued writing in this period of time..and I don't want that ! I don't wanna keep you guys waiting like that...So...with a heavy heart  I've decided to take a break from this till my exams are over...

I really do hope that you guys will understand the situation I'm in right now because it's not just about me but also about my family who got many expectations from me !
I could have just vanish without saying a word to you guys ... but I don't wanna be like that ! You guys mean a lot to me !
I..I just hope that you guys will support me in my decision ( because the people who read have maximum brain power and yeah the smartest out of other people ) and I promise not to let you guys down when I come back !

Please don't forget me in this period of time....and this story is not gonna end this year ! It has a loooong journey to go and you know I love you guys so much and I'll be back on 1st of October !
[Correction 》1st of November ⬇ ]

I'll surely come with a bang😭❤ !! Please try to understand me😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

*********
●●●● So guys...my exams has been postponed to 12th October and they end on 1st of November !!
So I won't be able to come back till then😭😭  !
Gonna miss everything for some more time !!
Errr:( Idk what to say...but I'm left with no option either😭😭 !●●●

P L E A S E   T A K E  C A R E  O F   Y O U R S E L V E S

                                         &

                           S T A Y    S A F E !

SidNaaz : Arranged Marriage 💍💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें