Sane not Zayn !

"I'D LOVE TO! " Naaz voiced loudly almost jumping out of the seat . Her mood changed within one second all thanks to sid who had a smile on his face looking at Naaz's happy face .

"Would you teach me....? " She asked overwhelming with joy with her hands joining together.  Her voice was filled with excitement and no one could ever deny that .

"Umm...yeah..."  Sid tried his best not to show the content of his face but this time he slightly failed.  The corner of his lips said that all . Yes..he enjoyed her presence. Her lively self made him forget about the world .

"THANK YOU SIDHAAARTH ! I LOV... swi..swimming..yeah swimming!  " The loudness and the excitement in her voice gradually decreased as she gulped hard not wanting to spit out what she was gonna say . She bit her lower lip and crossed her fingers. She did not wanna make it awkward between them by confessing when she clearly knows that she's not gonna get anything in return.  She breathed out heavily not wanting to spoil her mood thinking about something which need some more time . She was matured enough to understand that it is not something she could just rush . Damn it's her life ! They just started getting in to proper conversations and NO ! She didn't wanna ruin it .

Sidharth didn't say word instead stood up to get a knife to cut the cake right in front of them .

"Oh..I totally forgot it.." Said Naaz looking at Sid who was cutting the cake neatly and swiftly.  He took out two side plates with two forks and placed a piece of cake on each plate . He passed one plate to Naaz's side giving her a warm smile back and sat again on his seat .

"Thank you...and yeah ! You were saying something about 'Zayn' right ? I didn't hear you clearly.." Naaz asked curiously as she suddenly recalled him saying 'Zayn ' a second before when she fell in to the pool.

Sidharth almost halted  chewing the small piece of cake that he just shoved in to  his mouth . He quickly looked away when he met her eyes and rolled his eyes getting startled by the sudden question.  He had forgotten about Zayn and the matter .

"Um..NO ! I don't think I said something like that..." He replied fumbly raising his eyebrows and his shoulders .  He was trying to pretend like nothing was said like that .

"No no..I heard something like 'you or Zayn ' or something like that.."  She asked more curiously keeping the fork on her lips and she looked more cute for a matter of fact. 

"Yeah your sensible Zayn .." Sid murmured completely inaudible to Naaz but then tried to cover it up before Naaz questioned him again .

"I think I might have asked 'are you sane ....not ZAYN ! ' " He covered it up with the best thing that could figured out at that moment. 
Naaz stared at him in disbelief but just nodded shrugging. 

"Mmm...but Zayn is your friend right ? And Harry also ? " She asked still staring at him who was looking down at his empty coffee mug .

"Yeah so what ? " He replied sternly at once and the annoyance in his voice hearing Zayn's name from her mouth was quite noticeable.

"He had messaged me to get some details about papa's business for his sis's project..." She explained as she knew that Zayn is his friend and yeah it was not a big deal for her to say that one of his friends messaged her .

"WHAT ? HIS SIS ? From where the fuck he got a sis now ? " Sid voiced loudly and clenching his fists . He was sure that Zayn just got an elder brother and it was clear that he's just making up things to talk to her. 

"He doesn't have a sister ? " She asked shockingly with wide opened eyes in disbelief

"Unless his one and only brother had gone through a gender transformation surgery!  " He stated rolling his eyes and trust me he sounded serious .

"Huh ? Then why just he lied...may be he's talking about some cousin sis...." Naaz could not think of a reason for Zayn to lie . She is that naive and innocent .  She was unintentionally trying to defend Zayn's  actions which made Sid more furious .

"That's up to you to decide then ! " He stated wrathfully standing up and took his empty mug and side plate to the sink . He washed them quickly still trying to hide his riled face and left without uttering a word leaving a shocked Naaz behind.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?  " She shouted looking st the direction he left. She did not know how to react .

"I HAVE SOME WORK TO DO ! " He shouted back loudly entering their room

"Aree...what the...Mr.Khadoos is back ! No...now it's Mr.Weirdo ! " She scoffed and shoved  a large piece of cake in to her mouth .

Sidharth took out his MacBook and went towards the study table in their room . He was still fuming with anger and his nostrils were flaring.  Zayn is one of his good friends but how can he ignore the fact that he's even lying to get closer to Naaz . Oh wait ... why would Sid care ?

Sidharth has not fully taken over their company but he's been handling few sectors where he's physically not needed at their company.  He sat on the chair and checked some mails snd called their assistant manager

"Mr.Sharma CAN'T YOU EVEN COMPLETE THAT SIMPLE WORK IN TWO DAYS ? " He was literally venting his anger on the poor manager

"Hello sir...But sir..it'll take atleast four days.." The man on the line spoke bewildered by the sudden scolding.

"I don't need any excuses . Have it complete by tomorrow!  "  He stated sharply and hung up .

He put his both elbows on the table and his head on his hands . He needed to get over it but it did not seem that easy . Then after a minute he lifted his head hearing his phone ringing. It was Harry

"Hey bro..." Harry greeted

"Hello What's up..." Sid answered softy and the lack of energy in his voice was much noticeable. 

"So..since everyone was asking us for a party , Sophie and I planned to throw a party tomorrow night..I'm informing you beforehand so that you can keep that time free..." 

"Oh lovely.." Sid replied flatly

"I'll message you the address bro ! " Harry voiced

"Okay..see ya " Sid hung up nonchalantly turned around hearing Naaz's voice

"Sophie and Harry are throwing a party tomorrow!  I just got the message from Sophie when I was posting the picture on Insta." Naaz came inside with a wide grin on her face as she was a all time party girl .

"Oh my god I'm so excited! We haven't been partying for a month now ! " She was ecstatic and looked at Sid for a reaction.

"*Shit ! Zayn will also be there*"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So..what do you guys want in next part ?
A pool session or the party ?

And you won't loose anything by tapping on that empty star😐❤

And thank you so much for all the heart whelming comments and I love you guys😭❤

T H A N K   Y O U   S O   M U C H 💕

SidNaaz : Arranged Marriage 💍💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें