Is it us ?

"What...What the hell happened? " Naaz could barely speak looking at Sid's bleeding hand. She looked frightened as she had just seen some zombie .

"Nothing happened!  " Sid voiced nonchalantly showing a poker face and walked inside the room passing the dazed Naaz behind .

"NOTHING HAPPENED?? WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  DO YOU THINK I'M BLIND ? " Naaz screamed out loud instantly  turning towards Sid who was giving a deaf ear to her.
He opened the wardrobe calmly and ran his other hand through his t-shirts paying no attention to Naaz .
She looked at his hand where the blood was still oozing out and made their way to the floor . It didn't even take a second for Naaz to ran to him and she  held his bleeding hand by his wrist giving Sid a Stern look .

"Come ! " She pulled him closer to her and literally dragged him into the washroom without wasting a second and without giving a chance for Sid to think .

She opened the tap in the wash basin putting his hand forward and held it tightly for a couple of minutes washing away the blood with the help of her other hand . Sid was looking at her and the way she was scrubbing away the blood stains in  bewildered manner completely perplexed. 

"Please mind your own business  " Sid spat out a bit annoyingly trying to take his hand away .

"THIS IS MY BUSINESS ! " She voiced sternly pulling back his hand . This was a Shehnaaz that Sid had never met before . This was the first time Sid seeing her bossy nature which was actually quite attractive .

Naaz closed the  tap and walked out of the washroom not letting his hand go .

"Okay now..thank you so much..now please leave me alo.... "

"SIT WILL YOU ? " Naaz made him sit on the bed pulling him down by his arms and kneeled down opening a drawer wih was right  next to bed . She took out the first aid box and a hand towel to wipe the water off from his hand . Then she sat on the bed next to Sid who was staring at her and kept his hand on to her lap .

"Actually what happened ah ? " Naaz looked at the staright deep cut in between his 3rd and 4th knuckles .
She took a piece of cotton wool from the first aid box and slowly scrubbed around the cut in a circular motion .

"What happened ? " She asked again not being able to digest his silence.

"It's just a small cut.."

"Oh yeah ! VERY SMALL ! I'm asking how did this happen ? "

" I punched the wall..." He spat out flatly avoiding her eyes

"YOU PUNCHED WHAT ? THE WALL ? HAVE YOU GONE NUTS ? I mean.. do you think that you are IRON MAN ? That when you punch the wall , the wall gonna break apart and nothing gonna happen to you ? You gotta be kidding me !! "

"But..the tile cracked..that's how this happened because of that tile though.." He murmured

"WHAT ? TILE CRACKED ? ON THE WALL ? " She wide opened her eyes in shock and shot a glare at Sid  .  A small smile curled up at the corner of his lips looking at thaat tiny package of cuteness right infront of him.  He himself didn't know when and how his mood got changed.  It just " flipped  "

"You're so unbelievable...What's the need of punching that wall ah ?" She shook his head in amusement applying the anti bacterial cream on the cut .

"Just...like that..." He widened his smile staring at her without even getting affected by that deep cut on his hand which was covered in blood a while ago .

"Is it hurting ... ? " She asked softly

"What ? "  He questioned back breaking his gaze away from her .

"This ! " She signaled the cut on his hand

"Ahh...that...No n...mmmmm...yeah...it hurts soo much ! " He tightened his lips together , trying hard not to flash a smile and  quickly put on a sorrowful face pretending to be in pain .

Naaz started blowing slowly  on to his hand ,  caressing his palm carefully . She was still in the bathrobe upon her swimsuit with the wet hair and Sid wasn't being able to control himself but to stare at her . The time seemed to stand still , he felt as if the earth had stopped revolving . He couldn't see anything but her .

"Sidharth...you didn't tell me why you punched the wall ? Actually what's the need of doing such a stupid thing huh ? " She snapped her fingers infront of his face taking him back to his senses

"Umm..I was just frustrated..."  He replied in a lower voice looking away recalling everything.  How could he possibly explain that to her.

"Frustrated ? Why ? And why you left the pool saying that it isn't working?  What wasn't working?  "  She asked in a grievous manner , being totally confused.

Sid looked down in misery knowing that it was them and the bond that was building up among them,  that he meant  not to be working.

Naaz tried to read his silence , gathering up her thoughts together.

"Is it 'us' ... that is not working  ? " He looked up at Naaz at once as the grief in her voice felt like a sharp knife stabbed his heart .

"Is it really 'us'  ? " Her voiced cracked when she looked in to his eyes . He couldn't look at that moistened eyes any longer.  He lowered his gaze to his lap and took back his hand from her lap .

"So I guessed it right..." Her voice was almost inaudible and she tried to smile when Sid looked back at her . Her smile had always been extremely spectacular,  the kind that makes you think of poetry and spring showers,  a dazzeler that could change your day . This smile , however was not like that . It was tighter . It was strained.

------------------------------------------------------------

Wanted to post this on Sid's birthday.....but... #HeadacheSucks !
Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and do let me know what you feel and what you want in the next chapter 🙊❤

And yeah don't forget to VOTE ❤

[#17 in #emotions out of 27800 stories ]

T H A N K   Y O U   S O   M U C H 💕

SidNaaz : Arranged Marriage 💍💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें