I'm right here!

Shehnaaz had panicked to the core as her feet could not touch the bottom of the pool and she barely could breathe under the water.

"SIDHAAARTH ! " Shehnaaz screamed her lungs out trying to keep her head on the surface of the water not wanting to sink in the deep ending of the pool of 6fts which they recently discovered .

It was not more than 5 seconds after she fell in to the pool losing her balance and suddenly she felt an arm wrapped around her bare waist  as the lower part her t-shirt was literally floating on the water surface , pulling her closer to him .  Without wasting a second she clung on to him wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around his torso . She finally felt relived and safe .

Sidharth tightly held her waist as he pulled her closer to him which unintentionally  pressed her body against his. The touch of her bare skin sent shivers through his whole body lessening  the restless worry that he had on his face witnessing Naaz fell in to the pool and instantly panicking.  He knew he was responsible for what just happened but the feeling of Naaz being inevitably close and clung on to him took that away .

Sidharth was tall enough to stand even at the deep end and strong enough to held her without a support.  He clearly heard the sound of Naaz breathing in and out heavily as her head was on his shoulder nuzzeling at the crook of his neck giving him more thrills through his spine .

"Nothing happened... you are absolutely  fine...and I'm right here ! " He finally managed to speak as one of his hands moved up to her back slowly patting her trying to calm her down. 

"I would've just sank and die here ! " A little shaky voice came up from Naaz and Sidharth's hand quickly moved from her back to her face . His body had his own way before his mind could even register.  He tried to lift her chin to face him

"I'm sorry... and don't say such things..I won't let anything happen to you ! "  The words spat out of his mouth not giving him a chance to think twice. Did he just gave her assurance which he never wanted to ? , the commitment  which he always tried to run away avoiding it as possible as he could because of his past experience ?

Naaz lifted her head hearing the the most unexpected but what she needed the most at that time . Her eyes got locked with the startled eyes of him and they were just half an inch apart feeling each other's hot breath on themselves . She could feel his well built hard abs and his firm skin against her body . Not to exaggerate but It took all her willpower to resist the urge of slamming her lips on his , but she couldn't resist falling  in love with him over and over again . She could not notice the internal war that was going on between his mind and heart excusing what he just spat out .

Why did his heart take control over him whenever he's with her ?

Why is she affecting him that much ?

Why did he feel so restless seeing her panicking? 

Why does he feel like protecting her ?

Why he cannot stand anyone ogling at her?

Why is he started enjoying  her company?

What had happened to that private type of expressionless guy ?

He tried to shrug away all the thoughts not being able to figure out an answer or maybe not being able to accept that answer!

He looked away from her , unsure of his own feelings . He carefully moved towards the pool ladder holding her by her waist though it was not that needed as her legs were still wrapped around his torso.  He could still sense her gaze on him but he tried his best to avoid that eye contact. 

SidNaaz : Arranged Marriage 💍💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें