She's not single !

"SANAA ! " A tall slim girl with a short hair shouted waving her hand seeing Shehnaaz coming through the entrance.

"Heyy Joe ! " Shehnaaz quickly ran over there giggling and hugged her tightly.

"Where have you been Sana ? I was messaging you for over a week and didn't get a single reply from you ... I even called you but couldn't reach you ! Is everything okay ?  " The girl kept on asking questions and she seemed shocked and surprised seeing Naaz .

"Relax relax !! Everything is fine and I'm sorry for not replying... but I missed you Joe! ! " Shehnaaz replied cheerfully making a cute puppy face .

"I was so worried and don't lie , you don't seems to miss me ! See how happy you are ! You're glowing girl !! " said Joe making Shehnaaz blushed and they started walking ahead .

"Tell me what happened?  " Joe asked again curiously looking at Naaz who was still blushing. She didn't know that her happiness over marrying Sidharth would be that evident in her face .

"Mmm...We went to India ! " She stated

"What ?! Wow ! " Joe was amazed

"It was an emergency ..so we had to rush there..and ..." Shehnaaz was taking much time to explain as she had to cook up a story because she could not reveal the actual reasons of them going to India . She was not used to lying at all .

"But everything is fine now ! " She added but in her mind she was feeling guilty for lying to her best friend .
"*I'm sorry Joe ! I wish I could tell you the truth ! I wish I could share my happiness with you as We always did ! *"

"Ohh ! I'm glad then ... hey I'm hungry! Let's go to forum ! Sophie must be waiting for us " Said Joe and both of them hurried to the forum while Shehnaaz was looking around in search of Sid .

They entered the large forum area of the college and they were not surprised to see many students there . It was usual sight to see students gathering at the forum before their lectures and their forum was big enough for all the students to stay even at the same time . It was a well organized forum with tables of five chairs each .

" Heyy Sophie ! " Joe shouted seeing their friend who was busy on her phone in a table alone waiting for them . Shehnaaz waved at her and quickly went ahead and sat besides her with Joe .

"Oh my god Sana where were you ? You vanished for a week ! " Sophie asked being surprised seeing Sana after a week. 

"We had to go to India for some emergency. .." She replied keeping her hands on the table and looking around for Sidharth.

"Hey do you know even Sid was in India ? " Sophie asked suddenly making Shehnaaz startled by her sudden question . Her love for sid was not a secret for Joe and Sophie who were her best friends from high school . Three of them had been great friends for many years .

" How do you know ? " Shehnaaz questioned back at once . She was shocked to hear such a thing about an antisocial guy from her friend.

" Oohw ! Her lover boy must have informed her !" Joe said teasingly looking at Sophie giving her a knowing smile .

" What ? " Naaz queried.

"Ah I forgot to tell you know ! Sophie started dating Harry !"  Joe stated  chuckling.

" Awesome girl and yeah Congrats Sophie ! When are you planning to throw a party ? " Naaz was happy hearing about the new couple . Moreover Harry is the closest friend of Sidharth  in the college. 

SidNaaz : Arranged Marriage 💍💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें