Wish you were here !

"*Shit ! Zayn will also be there!  *" The realisation hit him badly as it didn't take much time for him to clench his fists again . He  looked at Naaz who was overwhelming with happiness.

"Do we really have to go there.." He asked raising his eyebrows waiting for an silly answer which would match his thoughts .

"Of course!  Sophie won't party without me ! No way ! " She said shrugging and sat on the bed still having her phone in her hands as she posted the picture of the cake on all her social media accounts a while ago just before she got the message from Sophie. 

Sidharth opened his mouth to reply but got interrupted as Naaz's phone was ringing.

"HEY SOPHIE!  * Naaz answered the called and practically shouted in excitement.

"SANAAAA ! I really can't think of a dress to wear...so I've a plan... you , Joe and me...We'll go shopping right after college and let's get ready in my place and then ...PARTY ! " Sophie spat out in one breath and exhaled out heavily.

"Oh ! What ? ! Okay... That's cool ! We haven't had girls time for a long time know.. " Naaz voiced softly.

"Yeah..I miss how we used to chill...anyway...I have a good news for you babe ... " Said Sophie and  Naaz could even hear her giggling and the excitement in her voice made her curious.

"What ? " She asked at once

"Sidharth will be there ! " Sophie squealed

"I know " Naaz stated grinning hearing his name .

"Huh ? How ? " She was amused hearing Naaz's confident assurance

"Arg...I meant ...I guessed ! Harry is his friend after all " Naaz covered it up fumbly walking out of their room.  She was never used to this lying and hiding stuff .

"Mmm..Lauren , Abby , Finny,  Vigi ,Danny and Catherine will also be there in the party "  Sophie stated

"Oh great ! We couldn't meet up for a long time ! " Naaz voiced happily and after a couple of minutes they hung up after planning their girl's day out .

She  walked back in to their room  where Sid was typing something on his MacBook. She stepped towards the study table and stood beside him gaining a quick glance from Sid .

"Sophie called..." She spoke softly trying to get in to a conversation and to inform him about their plans tomorrow.

"Mmm..." He hummed still concentrating on his work . He was quite upset for being  cut off by Sophie earlier.

"So..she had planned to go shopping after college with Joe and me...and...after that we'll go to her place to get changed for the party ..." She said softly and calmly. She wanted to be with him tomorrow...like today...but she had already agreed to Sophie as she couldn't give any solid reasons to her as an excuse. 

"Umm...good for you.." He said nonchalantly pulling a poker face.

"Why are you like this now...?" She asked worried not being able to take his cold behavior.

"No I mean it's really good because no one would suspect us as we don't have to go together to the party..." He said still trying hard to plaster his usual poker face. To his own surprise he didn't like the idea of Naaz going out . He did not wanna miss her presence around him .

"* Hide and seek again ! *" She thought sighing heavily.

"So after the party then ? How do we get home ? " She asked remembering that they cannot go home together. 

SidNaaz : Arranged Marriage 💍💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें