Trolley ride !

They didn't have any conversation on the way as Naaz was busy talking to his dad till they reached the supermarket. Naaz handed him his phone back while they entered the large supermarket which was not much crowded . Naaz got a trolley which was right the entrance and walked ahead followed by Sidharth who was right behind her .

"Cake section is that side ! " Sidharth pointed towards the left side of the hall when he saw Naaz stepping  towards the opposite side . She stopped and turned.

"No no, I'm not looking for a cake , I'm looking for Raspberries ! " She replied and turned back signaling him to follow her .

"Why don't you just order the cake ? " He replied sighing and followed Naaz who seemed to be enjoying looking around along with the trolley  . Sidharth's eyes were glued on that adorable little girl in front of him who was literally jumping around like a teenager . She was back to her lively self making Sid wonder how someone can be that much spirited without any special reason. 

"Do you want anything from here ? " She suddenly asked looking at the rack with nut collections .

"I think there were some almonds and walnuts in the storage cupboard...but I'm not sure about the cashews ... " Replied  Sidharth coming forward parallel to Naaz .

"Thanks to Candy uncle we don't even need to do any grocery shopping and do you want anything else ? " She asked looking up at Sid who was right next to him.

"Mmm .... no..what about you ? " He questioned back as they've been walking through the hallway for more than two minutes with an empty trolley and Naaz seemed to come there just for a visit .

"Mm..apart from raspberries I want some scented candles and coffee flavoured body wash ! That's it ! " She replied like a frisky pup who recently regained its perky self . Sidharth poker face turned in to a smiling face just staring at her cute expressions .

"Then why did you take a big trolley instead of a small basket? " He asked  not taking his eyes away from her .

"It's because ... " A laugh escaped from her mouth not letting her complete what she was gonna say .

"It's because... I LOVE TROLLEY RIDES ! " She stated chuckling and covered her mouth from her palm secretly looking at Sid to get his reaction. 

"What ? You are crazy ! " He said shaking his head in surprise  while rolling his eyes .

"Yes I'm crazy ! " She said jumping front and the smile on her face never left . She faced towards Sid . He stopped and stared back at her .

"What ? " He asked sensing the bright eyes of hers .

"Will you ? " She asked eyeing the trolley next to them

"NO ! " He replied at once

"Yes ! " She stated at the same speed of replying widening her eyes

"A big NO ! " He stated moving forward making Naaz to the side

"Pleaseee..." She said joining her hands and pouting like a baby

"NO WAY ! " He shook his head again

"Just once ? " She was not in a mood to give up

" See they've asked not to get on trolleys " He pointed the sticker sign on the trolley which says exactly what he was saying.

"Please please please pleasee......" She tightly held his hands shaking them side to side like a baby who's asking for some lollipop. Sidharth had no option but to gave in in front of that cute little face which is beyond beautiful .

"Okay but just once ! " He said softly stealing glances at the people who were looking at them confusingly. 

"THANK YOUUU I LOV...tro...trolley rides ... " Her sound gradually lowered and she bit her lower lip as she almost spat out it .
After checking around like a thief , she quickly hopped on to the empty trolley with the help of Sid and laughed out loud joyfully making Sid smile shutting his eyes . He couldn't believe that he's doing something like that he would not even imagine to do in his dreams . He pushed forward the trolley with Naaz easily though it was quite heavy. He moved ahead freely as it was just them in between those two racks of snacks.  Naaz had spread her hands apart and almost screamed her lungs out of happiness .
Sid stopped at the end of those two racks and looked at Naaz who looked back at him .

"Mmm...Enough know ... "  He said trying to hide his smile and raising his eyebrows though he himself just found interesting what they were doing .

"Areee nahi yaar..let's go back ...please please please please please please..." She stated pulling a puppy face as she didn't know that Sid did not need to be convinced. 

He turn the trolley back carefully and ran back to where they were increasing the speed . Then without taking any second to listen to her pleases, he again turned the trolley and ran towards the end back with a surprised Naaz who was just staring up at Sid's smiling face . She was amused with then sudden change of his behavior . No one would imagine that serious logical guy would ever think of doing something like this in a mass supermarket.  She was staring at him until she realized that she need to git out of the trolley as they were already at the end of the racks .

She held the trolley from both her sides and the try of getting up failed making her pulling back to the trolley . Even before she looked at Sid for a hand , he put his one arm around her waist and other arm under the bare bend of her knees and lifted her up . Her arms automatically wrapped around his neck and the side of her chest was pressing against his . She gasped by the touch of his cold hands on her bare legs which made her tightened her grip on his neck . Her eyes was just stuck on him and the way he was staring back at her gave currents through her body . She badly  felt the urge to kiss him but the fear of him not reciprocating , held her back . Sid's heart was not in his control and was beating faster than never before and he quickly but more carefully put her down as for a second he felt that she could even hear the beat of his heart .

Both of them looked away rolling their eyes not being able to face each other. 
"Ras..Raspberries...I'll go and get them " Naaz stated fumbly still looking away and ran towards the other direction.  Sid breathed out heavily wiping away the sweat on his forehead and slightly punched the left side of his chest asking his poor heart to calm down .
Naaz got the raspberries,  scented candles and coffee flavoured body wash she needed and came back to place where Sid was . Then they went to the cash counter and Naaz was forced to let Sid pay as he insisted stubbornly.

The drive back to the house was quiet and anyone could sense the bit of awkwardness between them . They reached home and Naaz opened the door while Sid parked the car swiftly . She put the grocery bag on the dining table and walked in to their room to get her phone to check the recipe for assurance.  She pluged out her phone from the charger and  her eyes got widened seeing so many messages and missed calls and that too from an unknown number . She tapped on it and in the next second she almost lost her grip on the phone hearing the loud scream of Sid from behind .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sooo how are you guys doing🙈💕  and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVELY HEART WHELMING COMMENTS 😭❤
You guys are the best 😭❤

And I'm getting loads of messages asking when I'm gonna update ..so guys even today I posted a message on my feed announcing that I'm gonna update today.
Without a mistake  I'll surely  post a message on my feed informing you guys when I'm gonna update and as you know it'll only be announced to my followers as that's how wattpad works . So if you haven't followed this account  , please do so if possible as it'll be very convenient to all of you ❤

Please do  VOTE ❤ &  let me know how you feel about this update and what you wanna see in the next part as I always consider your suggestions  🙊❤

T H A N K  Y O U  S O  M U C H 💕

SidNaaz : Arranged Marriage 💍💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें