You're mistaken !

I AM BACK 🙊♡ ! !

Missed you babies 😭♥ ! And Thank you so much guys for believing in me and this story of our SidNaaz !
So here I am with a new chapter as I promised ! You probably won't remember what the last chapter was...so I request to read that again to understand this chapter !! Hope you guys enjoy this 🙊❤

......................................................

"Why did you come here leaving poor Zayn who looked so desperate to dance with you HOLDING YOUR HAND ? " He spat out highlighting the "HOLDING YOUR HAND " part earning an instant glare from Naaz . He again looked out of the balcony .

Her anger upon seeing Lauren flirting with Sid had gotten doubled after what he asked about Zayn .

"Sidharth I really don't understand what's your issue with Zayn...your Zayn , Sensible Zayn and now poor Zayn ! Please be clear ... I don't understand such riddles! " She yelled showing the most annoying face she could put out and kept glaring at him for an convincing answer .

"Oh wow ! You can't even hear a thing against him ! It's great actually ! I mean.. superb ! " Stated Sid stroking his head plastering a fake grin on his face in attempt to hide his true feelings .

"What the ! What are you even talking about? I can't hear a thing against who ? Zayn ? He's your friend ! NOT MINE ! I don't know what Lauren had done to you that you are talking these senseless stuff ! "

"Oh I'm talking senseless stuff !? "

"Yes ! You can't even reply to message but you are so busy with Lauren..." She got cut off

"Actually you are the who's busy with Zayn that you did not even check your phone for my reply ! I replied you just after 10 minutes of your mesaage ! " He crossed his arms over his abdomen and stared at Naaz raising his eyebrows.

Naaz quickly unlocked her phone and in the next second her mouth dropped seeing his reply
"Yeah . You ? "

She slowly looked up at Sid taking a minute to recover from the embarrassment .

"Um..about that..I take back what I said about the reply...." She spoke in a lower voice regretting the way she yelled at him without even checking whether he had replied or not . And yeah how can she check on her phone when she was all lost in him !

She lifted her head slowly and " but I'm not taking back what I said about Lauren ! " She said out loud .

"I don't care ! " He spat out still looking out of the balcony

"What ? Why are you like this now ? Oh may be you miss Lauren! "
She glared at Sid earning a glare back at her .

"I think YOUR ZAYN is WAITING for you ! Please don't let that poor soul wait !! "

"What !! Again YOUR Zayn!! HE IS NOT MINE !! YOU'RE Mi..... " She gulped the words instantly holding her breathe in the best possible way she could . She slowly looked at Sid who was already staring at her confusingly though he was literally astounded internally about the fact that Naaz wasn't interested in Zayn.

"I mean ...mi....mis..mistaken...I was saying that YOU'RE MISTAKEN ! yeah...you...you are..mis.taken. " Naaz fumbly spoke up covering what she was gonna spat out . She looked away hiding her face which had turned red

Sidharth believed Naaz's cooked up story without giving another thought and faled a cough breaking the awkward silence between them
"Well.....umm...are you hungry ? " He asked putting his hands in to his pockets

SidNaaz : Arranged Marriage 💍💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें