Chapter 7

After arguing with lando we finally agreed that I buy the first batch of tokens. "Let's  have a competition to see who can win the most games?" Lando suggests. "Ooh yes. Looser buys dinner." I say with a smile. "Yes. That's perfect." Lando agrees, we shake hands with straight faces but end up bursting out into laughter.

First was ski ball. "Ok be prepared to loose." I say with a smile. "Oh, confident aren't we? Well I'm going to wipe the floor with you so beware." Lando retaliates with a smile. "It's so on." I say with a smile as we begin.

"And I end on 1350 points. This is your last chance to beat me. Your on 950 points, so you need 500 to win." I say and Lando picks up the last ball. "Watch." He says confidently. He rolls the ball and it just passes the 500 and lands in 400. "What?" He almost yells. "No! That means we tied." I say with a small laugh. "Ok next one." Lando says moving on, adamant he is going to win.

After our tie on ski ball lando has won 3 games and I have won 2. "Ok either I win or we go into a tie breaker." Lando says. "Yeah, how about that game." I say pointing to the other side of the arcade. "Perfect." Lando says and rushes over to the racing games. "Let's race on motor bikes first and then if there is a tie breaker needed we race in cars?" I suggest. "Yeah that's a great idea. Even though we won't need the tie breaker." Lando smiles cockily. "We will see about that." I say.

"And I win by 3 seconds." I yell, getting stares from other people in the arcade. "How?"Lando pouts pretending to be sad. "One day I'll take you to ride a motor bike on my brothers farm back home. Then you will see how." I say with a smile. "And now for the tie breaker." I say. Lando reverts back to his signature smile and moves to the car sims. I follow and slip into the one next to him. "I think mine at home is a little better." He whispers with a smile which makes me laugh. "Mines not as sticky's this one." I add with a smile. "Oh yeah mine too."  He agrees. The two games sync up and we begin the race.

I focus on my screen as I see Lando's car up ahead. We are racing around a dirt track with jumps all over the place. I pick up the pace and eventually I am right behind his car. We round a turn and he spins. "AhHa." I celebrate as I speed past him. I clear one of the final jumps and it's huge. "I'm catching you." I hear a laugh from the man next to me. "Good luck with that." I say as I turn the corner to the final jump. I land the car and Lando lands right next to me. We speed down the final part towards the finish line. He some how speed up even more and crosses the line just before me. "Damn it." I half yell half laugh. "Told you I would win." He says with a smile. "Ah. I'll win next time." I say and climb out the seat.

"What do you want to do with the tickets?" Lando asks and I pull my tickets out my pockets. After getting the tickets counted in the Machine I spin around to look at what we can get. I walk over to a box full of rings. "How about those." I say to Lando. He places his head on my shoulder from behind me to see what I'm looking at. "That's perfect." He says. I ask the lady for them and she grabs them. "You two are such a cute couple." She says with a smile. I didn't have the heart to correct her. "Thank you." I said and took the rings. I look at the matching rings and give Lando the Dark blue one and I keep the almost papaya orange one. "Way too couple goals if you ask me." I say softly with a smile as I place the ring on my right pinkie finger and see Lando do the same.

Lando wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked out the arcade, down the road to a casual restaurant. We sit down and talk the whole time. Sharing jokes and funny stories.

"Ok I have one more thing to show you." Lando says and grabs my hand after I paid for our meal. Which was an argument because lando still insisted that he pay but I lost and he eventually accepted that I was goin to pay for our dinner weather he liked it or not. I quickly check the time to see it's 10:15. We still have some time before we have to be back at the hotel or we will get into trouble. We walk and eventually arrive somewhere familiar. "Why are we at the track?" I ask Lando. He says nothing as I follow him. He opens part of the fencing and slips through. I follow him and we walk down the track, hiding from security since we aren't really supposed to be here. "Why are we here?" I ask Lando quietly. "You'll see." He says.

We walk down the pit straight and over the grid to the start finish line. Lando stops walking there and turns to look at me. My heart is beating fast already because we aren't supposed to be here. "Hannah." He says softly. "Tonight was the best night of my life and you are the most amazing girl I have ever met." He says nervously. My heart begins to melt at what he just said and he slowly leans in and his lips touch mine. I feel fireworks all over my body. I have never felt so happy, so free, so- "Oi, what are you doing." We hear someone yell. "Fuck." Lando says as we run back down the track with our heads down.

"Oi stop right there." We hear the security from behind as we sprint down the track. I feel my hear rate climbs as we continue sprinting and eventually find the open spot in the fence. We slip out the fence and run flat out down the road. Crossing streets that aren't very busy and making turns.

We continue to run down the road far away from the track. After about ten minutes of running we pause and begin to laugh, sitting down on the bench nearest to us. Lando places his arm around my shoulders and I lean into his chest. Hearing his rapid heart rate slowly slow down to its normal pace.

Eventually we make our way back to the hotel. Lando walks me to my hotel room. "I had so much fun tonight." I say with a smile. "Thank you." I continue. "Anytime." Lando replies with a smile. I give him a long hug before quickly kissing him and moving into my room. I close the door behind me with the biggest smile on my face.