Chapter 15

"I am going to go. I'll see you in the lobby tomorrow morning." Lando says, getting up from the bed. "Bye Lan." I say, giving him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek before he walks out, back to his room. I climb back into bed and go to sleep.

I roll out of bed and take a quick shower. I brush my teeth and throw my hair up in a slightly messy ponytail. Slipping on my clothes and my vans before quickly checking my room incase I forgot something. I grab my suitcase and my backpack before walking to the elevator. I check my watch, it's currently five to seven. I yawn a little as the elevator doors close.

The elevator starts to go up, instead of down. The doors open to reveal a rather disheveled looking Charles and George along with Lando and Alex. "Perfect timing boys." I say with a small smile as they maneuver their way in. I get shoved in to the back corner of the elevator. Lando winks at me from the other side of the elevator as it begins to decend.  Charles mumbles something about it being too early for this and George mumbles back in agreement.

After checking in and discovering that we are flying business class, we make our way to customs and make it through pretty quickly since it was quite empty. "Ok, coffee orders." I say clapping my hands once we regrouped after customs. I throw my backpack back onto my shoulder as we walk in the direction of the Starbucks. The boys all list off their orders and sit down across from the restaurant as I go and place the order.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to find a woman holding a little girl in her arms. "Hi, are you Hannah Van Staden?" The woman asks. "Yes that is me. What can I do for you?" I ask with a smile. "My daughter is a huge fan of yours." She says with a smile. "Yes. I watch all the races." The little girl says loudly, with a smile. "Wow, thank you. Would my biggest fan like a picture?" I ask and she nods her head while holding out her arms for me. The woman nods and I take the little girl in my arms. The lady quickly snaps a photo before taking the little girl back. "Thank you so much. Enjoy the rest of you day." She smiles. "Of course. You too." I smile, waving at the little girl as they walk off. I catch sight of the boys sitting on the chairs across from the resturant and Lando was staring at me with a huge smile on his face. "That was adorable." He mouths with a smile which makes me laugh and blush a little before turning back to grab the coffee.

I give Charles a big hug. "Bye. See you in two weeks." I say with a smile and step back letting George and Alex say goodbye. Lando protectively places his arm across my shoulders. "Jealous, are we?" I question, quietly with a smile. "What, me? Never." Lando says and moves his arm, making me laugh. We wave Charles off before walking to our gate.

We get onto the plane and find our seats. I have a nice window seat and Alex is sitting directly in front of me. Lando is a few rows behind me and George is on the other side of the plane, in the same row as Alex. "Hannah, if the seat next to you and me stay empty we must fetch the other two." Alex says, squishing his face between his seat and the side of the plane to do so.  "Yes, definitely." I say.

"I just heard the door shut, let's wait till the plane takes off then we move." I say to Alex and he nods. After about twenty minutes we are at cruising altitude and the seatbelt sign goes off. The two seats next to us stayed empty so we split up to grab the other two. "Hey, Lan, the seat next to me is empty. Come." I say and he smiles up at me before grabbing his backpack and following me back down the plane back to our seats.

After a few minutes Alex arrived with George. "We got stuck behind the air hostesses." Alex huffs as he sits down. After a few minutes the air hostesses come past us and offers drinks.

We have been flying for about two hours now and it is starting to get cold. I open my backpack and search for my jacket. "Ah damn it." I whisper, remembering that I packed it into my suitcase. "What's wrong?" Lando asks, concerned. "I packed my hoodie in my suitcase instead of my backpack. It's fine though, I'll just use this blanket." I say holding up the one from the plane. "You know what, I actually packed an extra hoodie in my backpack. Here." Lando says, hauling out one of his LN4 hoodies. "You sure?" I ask. Lando nods and I gladly take the hoodie, slipping it over my cold arms. "Thank you." I say with a smile and kiss his cheek. I wrap the hoodie tightly around me.

I grab my suitcase and make my way to Lando, who already has his. "How long does it take two guys to get their bags?" Lando asked. "I don't know but they better hurry up." I say. "I'm going to miss you. Even though I will see you in Bahrain in two weeks, or before if you are free." Lando says. I have a meeting with Red Bull tomorrow and then I'm finally moving the last bit of my stuff to my new apartment in which is actually closer to where Lando stays. But I haven't mentioned that last bit to him yet.