Chapter 11

Thanks so much for 1k! I really appreciate all the support on this story. It means a lot to me and I can't thank you enough.
__________________________

I pull my dress out of my suitcase and lay it on my bed. The dress is dark blue with thin straps and reaches mid thigh. I softly put on some music and jam in the shower for a while before eventually climbing out and getting ready for the party. It's currently 8 o'clock, I have half an hour to finish getting ready before lando comes to pick me up.

As I put my lipgloss back down a knock on the door echoes through my room. A smile apears on my face because I know who is on the other side of the door. Deciding to leave my phone here I walk to the door. I open it and see lando dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with sneakers. "Am I overdressed?" I ask insecurley. "Maybe a little, but you do look gorgeous." He says with his famous smile. I quickly make a decision. "Give me five minutes." I say with a giggle and quickly close the door and racing over to my suitcase. I cange into jeans and a crop top. Leaving my makeup and hair because it's what I normally wear. I finish lacing my sneakers and run back to the door. "Ok now I'm ready." I say with a laugh as I swing the door open. Lando laughs and grabs my hand as I shut the door behind me. I quickly glance at our hands entertwined and he notices, which causes him to let go. We awkwardly walk to the elevator and he pushes the button.

The party is on the top floor of the hotel since all the drivers and parts of the teams are staying here. The elevators open and we can hear the music. We walk out the elevator and onto the roof. There are people everywhere, bright lights and loud music. "I'm going to get a drink. Do you want anything?" Lando says loudly so I can hear him. I quickly glance at the bar. "It's probably not a good idea but I'll have a monster please." I say with a smile and he laughs as he walks away.

"Hey Hannah. Well done today, that was a great race." I hear and see Charles walking up to me. Followed by George and alex. All three of them walking towards me together is kind of intimidating. "Hey guys. Thanks Charles." I say with a smile. "Where is lando?" Alex asks. "He's getting drinks." I say and the boys look at eachother. "What was that look?" I ask with a smile. "Oh, it's nothing." George says with a small smile. "Oook" I say not really believing them but I don't want to push it. These are the first people my age in racing that have actually been nice to me so I don't want to ruin the chance of being friends with them.

Soon after that Lando hands me my drink and Alex laughs when he sees me holding a can of monster. "Just hide it from Christian." He says with a smile as the 5 of us move to the seats. We sit down in almost a circle and talk about almost anything.

"Ok I'm buying first round. Who wants!" Charles almost yells as he stands up excitedly. We all nod and he laughs before rushing off to buy lord knows what. "So what's South Africa like? I have always wanted to race there?" George asks. "Well it's super hot in the summer and It rarely snows in winter. In the two week break I was thinking that maybe I could take you guys on a short tour. It will take about 5 or 6 days. I don't know if that's something you all would be up for. If not that's totally fine." I say. "That sounds amazing." Alex says with a smile. "Yeah can't wait." Lando says from the chair next to me. "Ok great." I say with a smile.

After a few minutes Charles arrives with a tray of shots. "Time to get drunk!" He yells and I laugh at him as I grab one and so do the other boys except for Lando. "Oh yes, you don't like alcohol. I'll just have to have yours for you I guess." I say with a giggle and he looks almost surprised that I remembered. I down two shots with the boys and Charles and I each take the shots that were meant for Lando and down them. The song changes and I pull Lando up from his seat and the boys follow me to the dance floor. "Let's party!" I yell with a smile as the we all start dancing.

After a few hours and many shots the party is dying down. "Hannah I think it's time to go to bed." Lando says from next to me. "You know what I think that is a great idea." I slur and turn to Alex, George and Charles. "Guyyysssss. I'm going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow. Byeee" I say. "Bye Hannah." They all say at the same time. I laugh and turn to walk to the elevators. I stumble a little and lando catches me.

We walk out the elevator towards my room Lando still holding me and we walk. "Im going to tell you something and you can't tell anyone ok?" Lando nods. "I think Lando is very adorable but you can't tell him, ok." The words tumble out before I can stop them. "Really? You think I-he is adorable?" Lando asks. "Yes, definitely." I say with a small giggle. "Pinky promise you won't tell him." I hold out my pinky and he links it with his. "Promise." He says with a laugh. "Ok great." I say and he opens my door.

"Thank you." I say and he helps me onto my bed. I manage to slip off my shoes and climb under the covers. "Goodnight Hannah." He says. "Wait. Can you stay please." I ask quietly. "Of course." He says with a smile. He takes off his shoes and slips under the covers. I snuggle up to him and he wraps his arm around my shoulders. I fall asleep instantly.