Chapter Four

Joan

I stalked into the forest not thinking about where I was going. All I could think about was how brother betrayed me. Why? Why did brother do they? I looked up to find myself in a park. I looked around, there were no kids, moms, dads, or anybody for that matter. I sat down on a swing set venting my anger into pushing myself forward. 

"Well, well. What do we have here, boys." Somebody said from behind me. "You look a little to old to be at a play ground girly. But while we're here why don't you play with us?" I looked behind me to see a middle-aged man with his called 'boys'. One of them stepped forward to touch me when a voiced yelled in the distance.

"STOP!" I looked toward the direction of the voice and saw Haruhi. What was she doing here? The leader looked at her then to me. "Get away from her." She stepped toward me with a determined look on her face. 

"Get out of here, Haruhi" I said as sticking my hand out toward her. "Go get the Host Club- no just go... Please?" She looked confused for a second then nodded as heading back toward the forest. Good, she will be safe. I looked back up to the leader, he smiled a not so evil smile, only to make mine wider. 

Leader

The boy walked back into the woods while the girl still stood there. She is brave, but still stupid. I smiled to myself, as thinking about what I was going to do. I looked back to the girl to see her head tilt to one side as her smile widened. God, she looks sadistic. 

"Boys, let's get this show on the road." I stated as my boys ran toward her. Her smile widened even more at this, and to pile on top of the she started to giggle. I frowned as Fred my best fighter grabbed her arm. She tilted her head to him then flipped him over her shoulder, smack on the ground. she reached into her boots pulling out two hunting knives. Joe ran at her, now deeming her a threat, he pulled back his arm about to punch when he froze. The girl threw her head back revealing her whole face. Pale, had red eyes, no one red eye and a blue eye. She started laughing as she butted the end of her knife into Joe's head. He fell and the others started to back off. Even I was. 

"RETREAT!" I yelled as people ran through the wood line. 

Tamaki

We were all freaking out about where Haruhi and Joan were when Hahuhi stumbled into the yard. 

"Haruhi!" I yelled as running over to her. "What happened? You look like you're in a daze. Where were you?" I questioned. She looked up at me and started to cry. 

"Joan, she needs help. Shes at the park, there were a lot of men there. She's in trouble." She said as passing out. I handed her to Mori with a new kind of confidence. 

"We will go to the park and get Joan! Let's go!" I yelled as walking toward the woods. 

"Tamaki, you're going the wrong way. The park is the other way." Kyoya stated as typing away at his computer. 

"Well, then. Let's not waste time then." We all started to run in the direction of the park, Haruhi was now in the school safe, and we we're on a rescue mission. We broke the tree line and saw the most unexpected thing ever. Joan had knives and smacked one guy in the head with the back of it. She was laughing crazily. I saw both Mori, John and Kyoya step forward as this happened. 

"Sister, stop. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." John said as Joan looked toward us. But she was different, her left eye was was blue and the right was red. 

"Brother?" She said as smiling. Her eyes dimmed as she fell to the ground.

Who are you really, Joan?