Chapter Two

Well thank you for reading my story so far it means alot to me thank you and here is the story

___________________________________________

Joan

Brother when are we leaving? I thought to my brother.

When Hunni says we can... Hopefully soon. Brother said back. I stretched into the comfortable couch and reached up to my eye.

Sister your touching you're eye again. The Host Club will notice. Brother said as I put my hand back to my side. Just as I started to fall asleep I heard people running towards brother and I. It was Hikaru and Koaru.

"Hey, you wanna play a game? 'Which one is older?' Okay?" Brother and I said as they nodded.

"John is older and Joan is younger! Did we get it right?" They asked. Brother and I shrugged then walked towards Haruhi and hugged her.

"Get your shady hands off my daughter! Now!" Tamaki yelled as trying to pry us off. But brother and I only hugged her tighter.

"Nope! She is ours!" Brother said. Tamaki stopped then dropped his hands as the rest of the Host Club gathered around.

"Her? They know! This is bad! Hikaru, Kaoru grab them! Now! Before hey tell Haruhi's secret! Tamaki yelled as the twins ran towards us.

The window, Brother? I thought to him.

Yes, the window. Brother replied. Brother and I looked at the twins then at each other and sprinted towards the window.

Brother! The window is open! Lucky us! I said to Brother.

Yep, now jump! Brother said as we jumped out the window. Ah, the look on their faces was fabulous.

"You know we will have to go back." I said top Brother as we landed on the soft grass.

"Yep." Brother replied. I saw a cherry blossom tree and pointed it out to Brother, as we sat down and I fell asleep on Brothers shoulder.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry this chap is so short but I did update>< Please vote and everything><

And one more thing I need at least 40 followers to update^^ So please follow>