Chapter Thirteen

Third

Everyone in the Host Club stood there in shock as the bell rang. "GRAB YOUR CLOTHES WE'RE STARTING SOON!" Tamaki yelled as everyone rushed to their changing rooms. Todays theme was early Japanese, so everyone was wearing kimonos. All the Hosts came out their kimonos fitting perfectly, especially John. His kimono was black with red trimming.

"Sister you okay?" John asked Joan.

"Yeah, it's just a little... Tight," She said as she had an intake of breath. she then opened the door, revealing a shy girl wearing a black and red kimono that fit her curves perfectly. It had no sleeves and went down to her knees, red trim at the bottom and then there was the detached sleeves. Her hair was in ribbon, her bangs covering her eyes. "Does it look okay?" She asked as evertone nodded.

"Joan, you and John have quiet a schedule today, be careful." Kyoya said as they stood in front of the door waiting for the mob to open the door. The second bell rang, making the door open. Roses fell from the ceiling as the boys and girls walked in and smiled.

"Welcome." The Host and Hostess Club coursed. Joan and John were standing in the front as the other boys were in a curve around them, their kimonos flowing around them. "Welcome to the Host Club! With the new addition of a Joan and her twin John, the Friendly types!" Tamaki yelled as John and Joan took a deep bow.

Joan

Brother and I headed for our table and sat down. We looked over as some girls and boys came over to our table.

"Hello." Brother and I said at the same time, making the girls screech and the boys blush. The next couple of hours passed by very quickly, girls and boys came and left, well, almost. I notice that there was one boy that sat in the back the whole time, watching Brother and I.

Five minutes. I thought to Brother.

Yeah. He responded. Looking over I saw the boy from earlier walk up to me and smile.

"I'm sorry, but the club has ended." I said as continuing my work. Glancing back at him, I saw him sat something down on the table before leaving. Walking over to the table I picked up the peice of paper and opened it. There was one symbol on the page, one that would change my life forever. Falling onto the couch I watched as the paper burned, leaving nothing. But one thing was burned into my mind, the symbol for Yin and Yang with a dragon circling it.

The Order.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Thank you for reading!

Read

Vote

Comment!