Chapter Seven

John

Sister handed back my schedule, both Sister and I are in the homeroom. Sadly, we are both in different grades so we will be separated. Sister and I stood outside the door, obeying, Japanese custom to wait until told to come in and introduce ourselves. The teacher opened up the door as we stepped in.

"These are the new transfer students." The teacher said as pointing to us. "Please, introduce yourselves." Sister and I nodded as walking to the center of the classroom.

"Hello, my name is Johnathan Krove." I said as bowing. Sister looked up and smiled, most of the boys swayed at this, and all the girls are still blushing furiously.

"My name is Joan Krove." Sister said as bowing as I did. The teacher walked up and nodded to us.

"Well, you two will sit in the back, near the window." The teacher said as pointing to the window. Sister and I nodded as walked past all the swaying boys and girls. Sister and I sat near the window as home room started. I had just noticed that the Hittatchi Twins and Haruhi were also here. I waved to them then they waved back with a wide smirk on their faces. Sister and I sat down not even listening to the teacher till he called on Sister.

"Miss. Krove? Could you please repeat what I just said." He said as Sister looked at him with an 'are you out of your mind' look. The she nodded.

"You said we were doing an annual play for the school fair." Sister stated as the boys whistled and the teacher looked back at the board and started to teach again.

"We will be doing a raffle to see which play we will be doing." The teacher said as writing things on the board. "Once we decide which play we will do, you, students will decide who will be who in the play." The boys fist pumped each other and the girls squealed. "And remember, you have to participate."

Ding Dong.

Sister and I stood up and we walked out of the classroom together.

"Bye, see you in the Host Club." I said to Sister as she nodded and headed to her next class.

Joan

I walked down the hallway, to my next class. Sadly, Brother and I could not be in the same classes. On the way I saw Mori and Honey.

"Mori, Honey, Hi!" I yelled as running up to them. "How are you guys?" Mori grunted in response and honey smiled wide and nodded.

"Where are you heading, Jo-chan?" Honey said in the most cute possible way.

"To my classroom, right there." I said as pointing to the classroom two doors in front of us.

"That's our classroom too!" Honey yelled. "We get to go to class with Jo-chan!" They stepped into the classroom and Mori and Honey sat down as I stood outside waiting to introduce myself. The teacher called me and I introduce my self again, but this time the teacher asked if there were any questions. I looked to one side of the room as someone tackled me from the other side.

"Joan! It's really you." Yelled the person. I looked over and saw a boy on me.

"Alex?!"

_________________________________________________________________

Dah duh dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what will happen now? Read on and find out.

Read

Vote

comment

See you later and I will be sure to update soon.