Chapter Twelve

Kyoya

I can't believe I actually asked her out. Will she say yes, I don't know! I'm supposed to know everything...

"Yes, now let's go get food!" She said as I stood there. She said yes! "What are you waiting for?" She said as grabbing my hand and smiling! Her red eye closing for a second before dragging me out of the room. Tamaki was slightly smirking behind me as I was dragged out of the room. I watched as we made our way out of the school. 

"I'll call the limo." I said as she shook her head and took my phone. "Why did you do that?" I asked as she laughed and stuck her tongue out. 

"We're walking." She said as my eyes widened. I was not meant for manual labor. She grabbed my hand and walked down the side of the road, the people on the side of the road watching as we passed by in awe. That was the usual reaction to Ouran students. "So what's you favorite color?" She asked as I looked at the sky. 

"Blue." I said as she smiled and nodded. "You?" I asked as she thought about it for a second. 

"My favorite color, is... Green." She said as last as I smiled, a real smile for once. "Food?" She said as looking across the food stalls. 

"Curry." I said as she nodded and stopped at a sweets shop with pockey. "I'm guessing your favorite is pockey." I said as handing the stall man money. He handed my pockey in return. Handing it too Joan she ran up to me and hugged me, thanking me. She immediately tore into the bag and in almost two seconds it was gone. 

"That was good!" She said as spinning in a circle, attracting the attention of all the other commoners. They looked over and smiled at us, Joan said hi to quiet a few and others waved. "I have a lot of friends in this district." She said as I nodded. 

We made our way to a small stand, her eyes locked onto a small stuffed animal in the shape of a panda. I walked up to the vendor handing him some money. He then handed me the panda which I then handed to Joan. Joy spread across her face as she hugged it like the world was ending.

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked her as she looked at me and smiled.

"Let's go back to the club, I have a feeling they'll need us soon." She said as taking my hand and runnig back toward the school.

Joan

We ran back to he school, I was practically dragging Kyoya there. When we finally arrived Kyoya fell to the ground, gasping. "No. More. Physical. Activity. For. Me." He said in between gasps. Nodding my head I grabbed his hand again making his face blush again. I started to drag him into the school and all the way up to the host club when someone crashed through the door.

"Mommy!" It yelled as crashing into Kyoya. The blonde beast, oh nevermind. It's Tamaki. "I was so worried! Those troublesome twins said that you and Joan are dating! Well, is it TRUE!" Tamaki yelled as I blushed. When did they hear that? I thought as opening my mind connection with Brother.

Brother? I asked through the connection.

Hm? He responded. What do you need? He asked as I closed my eyes.

Did you tell the twins that Kyoya and I are dating now? I asked as he coughed through the connection. That little... I thought to myself as slamming the door open coming face to face with a scared brother.

"Brother..." I said as he backed away. "Are you prepared?" I asked as smiling, holding a baseball bat I just grabbed. I pulled it back as he ran. I ran after him swinging the bat crazily.

Ten minutes later

Falling to my knees I dropped the bat and breathed.

"You got fast, Brother." I said as he gave me a small laugh. "Don't worry I'll still get you though..." I said as smirking.

"Oh god..." He said as falling to the ground. Probably thinking of all the things I would do to him. Lifting my hand up to my eye, I sighed. I wish we could stay here forever and ever. But, that won't happen. They will come for me at some point again. I don't want to drag them into this, I thought as looking over to the rest of the club. A small smile came to my face, good times flashing before my eyes.

If only it could stay like that.

"Hey, why don't we go to the carnival happening tomorrow?" Tamaki said as jumping up from his spot. I glanced at Brother wondering if he would enjoy that or not. then my eyes wandered to Kyoya thinking about how we can spend more time together by doing this.

"Yeah, let's do this!" I said as sitting up and stretching. "What time?" I asked as he smiled.

"How about ten?" Mori said as a round of yes's went through the club.

"Then it's decided! The carnavil at ten!" Tamaki yelled as I laughed. This was going to be fun.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter! But at least I updated! It's been a while, anyway thank you all for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Read

Vote

Comment