Chapter Eight

Joan

"Alex! How did you get here? You're supposed to be in America." I rambled. Alex got off of me as helping me up.

"I took a plane, and I am the new student as of two days ago. Now, you're the new student." Alex said as being tackled by Honey.

"Are you Jo-chan's friend?" Honey said from Alex's back. "Hm?" Mori now stood by Alex with a slight blush on his face.

"Jo-chan?!" Alex yelled. "You have boyfriends!" I looked over to Mori to see his blush had darkened by a lot. "No, I don't mean it like that I mean guys who are your friends-"

"Kids, please save this discussion till the end of class." The teacher said as pointing to our seats. Alex and I nodded as I headed to my seat and him to his. I sat through class staring out the window.

The bell rang as all the student stood up to go to go to lunch. All the girls side glanced me as I walked out of the room.

 Stupid rich kids. I thought to myself. Since, school was over, I had to go to the Host Club with brother. I walked down countless halls until I finally came to music room three. I dramatically swung the doors open as the rest of the host club sat there.

"Jo-chan!" Honey yelled as running up to me. I smiled, this day just got better with his smile only. "Al-kun is here!" I looked up surprised. Alex was here, but where.

"Where, Honey?" I asked as looking around. Honey pointed to where Tamaki was freaking out over something. "Alex!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Alex's head poked out of the crowd of hosts.

"Joan!" Alex said as running up to me. He took a leap as I stepped to the side. "Why... Why do you reject me?" Alex said as crying. He really is a second Tamaki.

"Why are you here?" I stated as staring down at him. He gulped, as laughing.

"Well, I heard that you were in the Host Club. So, I came. Taa-daa!" He said dramatically as standing up.

"Alex!?" Someone yelled from the door. I turned around to see Brother standing at the wide open door. "Why are you here?" Brother said as narrowing his eyes.

"Because, I can be." Alex stated. I walked up to Brother as smiling.

"Well, now that everyone is here, I can tell you your jobs." Kyoya said as smirking. Gulping, I nodded at the same time Brother did. "John will be a Host and Joan will be a Hostess. And you will both start today." Kyoya stated as writing in his little black book. Brother and I nodded as the Twins stuck something in our faces.

"Today's theme is 'Alice in wonder land'." The Twins said together. I opened my outfit to see the Queen of Heart's dress. I looked over to Brother to see he had the March Hare. I laughed as looking at the other Hosts. Tamaki is Mad Hatter, the Twins were Cheshire Cat, Honey was the White Rabbit, Mori is the Door Mouse, Kyoya is The Caterpillar, and, wheres Haruhi?

"Where is Haruhi?" I asked Tamaki. He gasped then ran everywhere calling her name like a maniac. She stomped out of a door with a cold look on her face.

"You don't have to yell for me all the time... And why am I dressed as a girl?" Haruhi yelled as glaring at the twins. They looked at each other, giggling. I glared over to them making them shrink back.

"Hey, Haruhi? Why don't we make you a boy version of Alice... Called, Allen!" I yelled triumphantly. I looked toward Brother, he nodded as I swung my arms in the air. "Are, you, with, me?" I yelled at the top of my lungs, Tamaki went all enthusiastic then stuck his arms toward me.

"My daughter is so smart! You make, Daddy so proud!" Tamaki yelled as running toward me. I quickly looked around then remembered Alex. I swung him toward me, then, lets say he took the brunt of the hug. I looked to the side of Alex to see a very sad Tamaki. "Why does my daughter hate me so much?" The Twins shrugged as walking up to Haruhi. She nodded to something they said as they walked into the back room.

 What do you think they are planning? I asked Brother.

 Don't know, but I don't like it. Brother replied. I looked toward Kyoya as he dealt with Tamaki. How does he do it?

John

The Twins are up to something, and I don't like it. Kyoya looks as if he knows what it is too.

"Okay, time to get ready. Thirty minutes till the girls come in. And guys." Kyoya said as writing in his little black book. I looked toward Sister as she headed toward a dressing room. The curtains moved. Right, before she walked in. Somethings wrong!

 Joan! Are you okay! There was no answer. This is bad, very bad. I started to pace the room as someone walked up behind me. A hand was laid on my shoulder. I looked up to see Mori.

"What happened?" Mori said quietly. I turned around shaking.

"Joan's in trouble. The curtains moved right before she walked in. And now she isn't responding to me." I paniced. Mori tilted his head confused. "Sister and I have a sort of telepathic link. The dragon blood. Now, she isn't responding." I fell to the floor. Pain stabbed in my gut. I looked down, a dark red stain started to cover my stomache. "Help, her. She's hurt. Joan will get hurt worse without help! Go!" I yelled as Mori nodded. He waved Kyoya and explained everything to him he nodded as walking toward me.

"So, you two have a link and when she is hurt, you get hurt. Am I correct?" Kyoya said as I nodded. Joan is in serious trouble.

 Night Ravens! A voice screamed through my head. They found her. No, it's too soon. I tryed to say something to Kyoya but vision suddenly got blurry, then turned black.

 Wait, for them. Help, is on the way.

__________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this far and thank you for waiting. I'm really sorry for the wait, but school is busy. So, please forgive me, and forgive me for the cliff hanger, a new chapter will be up soon!

Read

Vote

Comment

Thanks!