52

~Aurora's Pov~

Yesterday, Nicholas, Aiden, Glenn, Noah, Eugene and Tara went out on a run and sadly not everyone came back. Tara was knocked unconscious because of a blast that happened during the run. She has a gash on her head, she lost some blood but Pete, the doctor here was taking care of her. Aiden and Noah didn't make it back. Before I went to sleep, I talked to my dad. He said there were two stories going around on how Noah and Aiden died and I only believed one, Glenn's. Nicholas was blaming Glenn but none of us believed him. We all sided with Glenn, we'd never turn against each other.

Although I didn't speak with Noah, He was part of our group. And he was with us because of Beth.

~Later on that same day~

I walked up the steps to Glenn and Maggie's house carrying Judith. I knocked on the door and it opened after a few seconds to reveal Maggie on the other side, She smiled softly at me. "You don't have to knock.." She said, her smile growing wider. I smiled at her, "Come on in," She said stepping aside. "Oliver's still sleepin'. We had a late night," She explained. "I came to see you, and Glenn." I said as we walked to the living room. I set Judith down on the floor and handed her her favorite toy. I sat down next to her and Maggie sat down on the couch looking down at us.

"Glenn just got out of the shower, he should be down soon." she said. I nodded, "Is he okay?" I asked looking at her. "He will be, He just needs some time honey," She explained, putting her hand on my shoulder and rubbing it softly. "Do you think he wants to see anyone?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows slightly, "Or should I leave? What's best for him?" I asked. She shook her head taking her hand off me, "It'll do him good to see a friendly face." She said and sat down on the floor next to me, she started playing with Judith. ".. My dad said he saw it, is that true?" I asked. She nodded a bit and looked at me, not saying anything for a few seconds. "He didn't sleep last night, He couldn't." She said.

I felt my stomach turn, knowing he saw Noah get ripped apart right in front of him.. I looked down at the floor not knowing what to say. I just felt so bad for him, having to sit there and watched it happen. She held my hand and I held it back, "He'll be alright." She said softly. I nodded a bit looking back at her again.

"Maggie?" We hear Glenn's voice along with the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. "Down here," She called out pushing herself up. "I'm heading out, I need to.." He trailed off looking at me. He looked at Maggie then back at me as he reached the bottom of the stairs. "Hey," He said coming to the living room. Maggie reached down and picked up Judith, "Hey," I replied standing up. I walked up to him. "What's up?" He asked, He looked really tired. I shook my head, "Nothing.. I just came to see if you were okay.. I figured you didn't wanna see anyone last night." I said. He nodded a bit. "I'm fine 'rora," He said pulling me into him. I hugged him back and closed my eyes. He rubbed my back a bit. "I'm okay." He repeated and held me in a tight hug.

I nodded a bit as we hugged. "Thanks for stopping by kiddo," He said as we pulled away, I nodded looking at him. "Where're you going?" Maggie asked holding Judith. He looked at her and opened his mouth but nothing came out. "Um- Can I go see Oliver?" I asked, knowing it would be easier for him to talk to her If I wasn't in the same room. Maggie nodded and they all walked to the kitchen to talk. I went upstairs, leaving Judith with Maggie. I opened his door quietly to see him still sleeping with the covers on him. I smiled and closed the door behind me, being as quiet as I could be. I took my shoes and my sweater off and tiptoed over to him.

I pulled the covers off him and got in bed with him. I grabbed his arm and gently wrapped it around me, cuddling up close with him. I put my leg over his and I felt him move slightly, "What the-" He chuckled half awake. He put his other hand on my arm, "Good morning," I said, " 'rora?" He asked. "Yeah." I said nodding, He looked over to look at the time. It was 10:32 am. "Oh," he yawned and fixed the covers on us. "What're you doin' here?" He asked, closing his eyes again. "I came to see Glenn." I said. He nodded, "Mmm," He said sleepily.

I got up and sat on top of him. He clicked his tongue looking up at me, "Why'd you have to ruin it, I was warm.." He said rubbing his eyes. "Because it's late, and you need to get up," I said. "In a bit." He mumbled closing his eyes once again. He opened his eyes. "Y'know what? I don't need to get up. I can stay in bed If I wanna." He said putting his hands on my thighs. I narrowed my eyes at him. "You're being lazy Oliver.." I said. He smiled a bit, "Did Mags make anything for breakfast? Have you eaten yet?" He asked keeping his hands on my thighs, moving his thumbs on my jeans. I shook my head, "I haven't eaten, And I think she did," I said.

"Oliver are you up?" There was a knock on the door and I got off of him quickly, sitting by him. "Yeah," He called out, The door opened and he sat up sleepily, She looked at both of us, "Come have some breakfast," She said and looked at me, "You want something to eat hon?" She asked. I smiled and nodded, "Thanks Maggie," I said. She nodded, "I'm gonna go take Judith to Ivy," I said, She nodded and came over, handing me Judith. I sat her down next to Oliver and she started playing with his hand. Maggie stepped downstairs and I looked at him. He smiled, "You got scared we'd get caught like that huh?" He asked. I rolled my eyes blushing slightly and getting out of bed, putting my sweater and my shoes back on.

He laughed a little, "We're grown." He said, "Not to them." I said. "Why're you blushing?" He asked. "Leave me alone." I said tying my shoes. He held onto Judith and leaned in kissing my cheeks, "Why're you blushing Princess Aurora?" He whispered. "Stop- I hate when you call me that." I said grabbing Judith from him. He laughed and I walked out of his room. "See you in a bit!" He called out.

Word Count: 1186

A/N: Just letting you guys know, there are no smuts in any of the books I write, but Rory and Oliver have done the deed.👀

👀