thirty six

It was 9am. Complete silence. Taigi moved her legs beneath her covers, sniffling as her eyes adjusted to the little bit of light that managed to seep through the curtains. That's when she was suddenly greeted by a pounding feeling against her head. ugh I really shouldn't have drank as much as I did last night. she thought to herself as she covered her face with her hands.

As she gradually began to gain feeling and awareness in her body again, she felt a loose grip around her waist. Her eyes widened. Scared to find out who was behind her but eager to know, Taigi slowly turned her head, her eyes widening even more when seeing a shirtless Jungkook behind her with his arms around her.

Without hesitation Taigi lifted her covers, letting out a sigh of relief when seeing that Jungkook was still wearing his trousers and she still had on her dress. Thank god...

Suddenly, Taigi could feel Jungkook pulling her in closer and tightening his grip, still fast asleep. Taigi gulped. She wasn't sure how the two ended up in that situation and she wasn't sure if she wanted to find out either. For now she just needed to figure out how to wake him up-

"Ughhh what time is it?" Jungkook mumbled in a husky tone as he released one of his arms, stretching it out and laying on his back so that his other arm was still under Taigi. "And when did I take my shirt off?" he continued to mumble in confusion as he looked down at his bare chest.

Unsure of how to respond, Taigi cleared her throat to gain Jungkook's attention. Thus, Jungkook turned his head, his eyes widening when seeing Taigi.

"Wait when di- ohhh...I remember..." Jungkook said in realisation before slowly sitting up, taking his arm from beneath Taigi.

"Yeah what happened here exactly?" Taigi asked with an eyebrow raised, sitting up so that her eyes were level with Jungkook's.

"You say that like it's my fault I'm here-"

"Well I'd know who to blame if you'd just tell me." Taigi argued.

Jungkook chuckled, "Okay, okay, you got really drunk so I took you home and as I was putting you in bed you quite literally forced me to stay with you." he explained.

"Jungkook I was drunk and tired, was it really so hard to just move?" Taigi questioned through a laugh.

"You may have been drunk but my god you have the strength of a gorilla, I was scared if I moved you would've killed me." Jungkook teased.

"Shut up." Taigi laughed, landing a punch on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Either way we both know you were happy to see me half naked in your bed-"

"Jungkook that was my strength at a five do you want to see what it can do at ten?" Taigi warned him with a threatening glare.

To Taigi's surprise however, she watched as Jungkook's face inched closer and closer towards hers until his mouth was by her ear. She could feel his warm breath on her neck, sending shivers down her spine. She could feel her cheeks turning red and her heart pounding-

"Depends, if it's me on top then you're gonna need some real strength to keep up." Jungkook whispered jokingly, trying not to laugh.

"Oh shut up you horny fuck!" Taigi laughed as she pushed Jungkook away making him laugh too. Despite knowing it was just a joke, Her heart was still racing as millions of thoughts entered her mind. "Don't test me-"

"But what if I am?" Jungkook smirked with an eyebrow raised.

"That's it."

Before he knew it, Taigi was climbing on to Jungkook, pinching him, flicking him, punching his chest but throughout it all he continued to laugh, amused by the girls attempt at getting back at him...that was until the two of them went silent. Neither of them were moving anymore. Jungkook gulped nervously.