twenty six

Beep. Beep.

"Oh my God shut up I'm tryna sleep."

Beep. Beep.

"Shushhhhhhh."

Beep. Beep.

"Shut u- wait...fuck it's 11:30!"

Having just released the time, Taigi threw her covers on to the floor before practically sprinting into the bathroom to take a shower.

To say she'd been thinking about today almost 24/7 since Jungkook mentioned it, she didn't do a great job at remembering when the day finally came. Now she only had half an hour to get ready.

Taigi was exited to say the least. She'd been trying to distract herself from thinking about it all week but no matter what she did it wasn't much use.

Ever since the two had properly started talking, Taigi's been waiting for a time like this. A time where she can really get to know the man behind the screen.

Although she'd already met him in person before, it just didn't feel right. Of course she was happy to see him in person rather than on camera but after being friends with him for as long as she had been, she wanted their first meeting to be special.

It was now 11:45. Taigi was starting to panic slightly as she rummaged through her wardrobe like an animal in attempts to find a nice outfit to wear. She had asked Jungkook the night before about what kind of outfit she should wear and his response was to just dress nice but casual which wasn't exactly easy for Taigi. She'd always been one to either dress nice, or dress casual. Not both.

Luckily for her though, after a while of putting different clothes together, she eventually found the perfect outfit. She decided on wearing a black, crop cami top with black and white striped self tie shorts, paired with a pair of white trainers and a mini plain white backpack.

Just as she'd finished getting ready by straightening her hair, she suddenly heard a knock on the door.

Her heart began racing, a small smile appearing on her face as she made her way downstairs to open the front door. When she did, a smiley, happy looking Jungkook wearing black ripped jeans, a plain white t-shirt tucked in and a black leather jacket, appeared on the other side.

"I uhh, I bought these for you." Jungkook finally spoke up, handing Taigi the bouquet of flowers he had hidden behind his back, "I wasn't sure which ones you liked so I just got the prettiest ones I could find." He chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

"They're beautiful Jungkook, thank you." Taigi said as her smile grew wider before she quickly took the flowers into the kitchen.

"You look nice." Jungkook complimented the girl once she finally came back to the door.

"Why thank you," Taigi replied in a posh accent with a courtesy, "You look good too." She continued with a small smile.

No matter how many times Jungkook saw Taigi, he could never get over how beautiful she looked. He'd seen many of pretty girls in his life but Taigi...there was just something different about her, both inside and out. Jungkook didn't know what it was, but he liked it. He liked that she was different, fun, carefree.

"Are you ready to go?" Jungkook asked as he gestured towards his car parked on the driveway.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Taigi shrugged, "So where are we off to first?" She asked in curiosity with an eyebrow raised as the two approached Jungkook's car.

"That's for me to know," Jungkook smirked once they finally reached the car, "And you to find out." He continued, opening the car door for Taigi.

Taigi smiled as she got into the car, Jungkook shutting the car door behind her. She hadn't got a clue where they were going but she knew that wherever it was, if Jungkook was with her it was gonna be good.