Chapter 21

____________________________________________________________
No one asked for it, but There's a prequel coming, very soon, it will give you a lot of stuff to understand with this story. Like I recommend reading it because it makes things make more sense within the story, it links a lot of stuff up, to were we are now. Like there are past comments in this story that link to the prequel. It gives you insight to how this story was set up, also there's quicker updates on that one, because chapters are shorter, but equally as efficient in the story being told. Really excited about it. Il do another one of these side comments when it comes out, it's not far away from coming out. Anyway have a good day guys.
___________________________________________________________

I woke up feeling deathly, but better than the previous morning, I still didn't want to leave my bed though. My underwear was drenched, I could feel it on my inner thighs, and then memories of the night before flooded my mind. I missed the way he caressed my body, even if it was just hours ago. How his eyes watched mine, in a unspoken union of mind and body. How he controlled me, and I let him, perhaps foolishly.

I reached for my back pocket remembering Clinton, I pulled out a note of crinkled paper, with scribbled handwriting leaving his number there. Clinton I cared not to think about, it was joe who played on my mind. I put it aside, leaving to the shower, My legs were weak, I struggled to stand.

SMUT WARNING (joe) ⚠️ takes up the whole chapter sorryyyyyy

I spent little time in the shower, before brushing my teeth then returning to my bed not bothering to get dressed. I wrapped myself in my quilt for warmth. Banging came from my door. "Come in!" My being filled with butterflies, it made me sick. "Morning princess, you aren't dressed?" I shook my head.

"I'm not well" I sat up hiding myself "anything I can help with?" I knew what he meant by "help" and help he would. "Alright, well you can brush my hair, if you want" I opened my night stand and handed it to him. He shook his head and moved behind where I sat. My hair was still wet, so it splayed flat against my back as he brushed. Goosebumps littered my skin, yet I warmed when his hands touched my back just passing. "Done" A long silence fell over us, unsure what to say.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked, in reply, he sighed from behind me. "No, what makes you think that" his wet warm hands came upon my shoulders massaging into my back. "With- with what happened with bill?" I stuttered, melting at his touch, only longing for him to explore more. "What happened with bill? Tell me, what did happen with bill." My words seemed to have disappeared, along with a stable thought process. "Go on tell me, I want to know" he laughed into my ear running the back of his hands down my spine.

"Well, well we kissed" he trailed kisses along my neck "go on" his hands stretched around my front stroking my skin, causing me to drop the blanket covering my front. "Joe- joe where's Jill?" I desperately tried getting myself out of the situation I found myself in. "She's at work." My heart sped up at his touches, I saw no way of getting out of this. I longed for him, yet it scared me, I was not nearly as confident, as when I'd been drinking before hand. "Right well I'm going to get some food" I picked the blanket back up and wrapped it around me as I shuffled towards the door, my legs still shot, and a growing warmth between my legs.

I opened the door only to have it shut again "what's wrong beautiful" I rested my head against the door. "Me. You. This, I don't even know anymore. For fucks sake!" My hands shook in anger, and I wasn't even angry at him, more myself. I yearned for him, but it was the complete fear of him having control, and my anxiety of him not liking me. "Are you afraid?"

"No joe I'm not a fucking fraid" I banged on the door hard in frustration. "Then what is it, speak to me" there was no words for what I wanted to say, and to explain was to hard. "Your afraid aren't you?" I opened the door again to leave, because if I didn't I was sure I'd punch him. He shut it again. "You don't have to be afraid, I find all of you perfect, from every scar, to every stripe, to every freckle you bare. You just don't see yourself the way I do." He spun me around slowly holding his hands to my arms. He closed the gap between us pressing our lips together, melting nearly all feeling from me.

He guarded my head with his hand as he pushed against the wall beside us. He lifted my exposed leg against him "jump" he caught me carrying us to the bed. He lay me down gently, coming back to kiss me before unbuttoning his shirt showing off his fuzzy chest, that I once lay against. Out of fear, I closed my legs, thinking he hadn't noticed "honey you have no reason to fear me, I won't hurt you. I will take care of you, you are safe with me" he slowly pushed apart my legs checking I was comfortable, leaning over my body kissing my lips as he held my waist. He trailed his mouth leaving long Kisses all the way down to my core.

I was soaking by now, the anticipation, close to unbearable. I sat up, as he stood at the end of the bed getting ready to undo his pants. I grabbed his hands pushing them aside looking up at him as I undid it. I skimmed his tent with my hand purposely. Undoing his button and zipper. It stared at me through the last layer of fabric, I was not ready. "It's big" I looked up at him worried. "Don't worry, you'll be okay, I won't hurt you, if you tell me to stop, il stop." I nodded, he knew this was my first time. I lay back, whilst he removed his underwear, I didn't want to see it, never mind think about how it was going to fit.

He pulled me towards him by my legs, and I felt his cock probe at my entrance. "Joe Careful" I moaned hissing lightly, he stroked it up and down teasing me. I felt how big he was and despite me being already unable to walk, I knew I'd be worse after this. "Ok I want you to relax, you might feel something, but don't worry about it, it'll be ok il go slow" he pushed into me, making me squirm, it felt so good. He waited before moving, and when he did Jesus lord. His pace was slow and steady, as he edged me. I made the most unholy of noises, and it was hot watching him get off from it. "Tell me, what did you do with bill" he demanded. "I rode his dick, through his pants"

"Show me how you'd do it, if they weren't there" he pulled out and climbed on the bed letting me straddle him, as he helped me out it back in. I rocked back and forth feeling him deep inside my walls. "I'm so full" I felt him in my stomach, hitting me just right. "I know your doing so well princess"

"Joe I want you to spear into me" his eyes lit up, as he rolled me over putting me on all fours. His hands traveled caressing my boobs, to my sides, and back up to him at my arse. I felt him push into my cunt with ease. He gripped my waist firmly before quickening his pace, ramming into me. "Jesus joe, I can't, it's too much!"

"Is this how you wanted bill, inside you?" I nodded humming into my lips. Apparently He didn't hear me, so he sped up "YESS! Fuck yess, keep going!" He pounded into me gripping me harder, hearing his groans behind me, I tried to catch a glance. His eyes rolled to the back of his head with our movements becoming irregular. "Cum for me joey" he shot his seed into me filling me up so good, it pushed me over the edge with him. He collapsed beside me and stared up at the ceiling with a massive smile on him. I think I did well.

He kissed me passionately giving me a goofy grin "your amazing" i threw the cover over my face playfully hiding my blush, for only to rip it back off me, pulling me into a bear hug "I mean it" he kissed my face all over, "your so pretty, and for what?" I punched him in his chest trying to silence him, I was never good at taking compliments."Stoppp it's not even funny"

"I'm not trying to be. You know I'm starting to think you have high blood pressure, the amount of times I look at you and you are bright red." He crossed a line, I was done. Laughing, I got up with him trying to pull me back, but failing. I stood up, only to fall back down again as my legs gave way. "Don't worry I'll get the clean up." He sprung out of bed, running off to the bathroom. He disappeared for a short time, returning, He came back in with a wet wash cloth in hand, so I reached for it "I'm on clean up remember" I rolled my eyes.

He sat at my legs waiting for them to open like an idiot "you going to open?" I shook my head, playing with him. I still didn't like him seeing me, but he'd already been inside of me so it shifted my view in a way. "Can we try something?" I shrugged, he put his underwear on at the bottom of the bed and left. He came back after two minutes with nothing in hand. "Got it". He jumped back down to between my legs, and started wiping. I had to hold my mouth from making any sound, as he ran over my clit a million times over, I swear he was doing it on purpose. I felt him go inside me,and push something in. "What's that?"

"Nothing" he climbed over me kissing me one last time "il make us food, get ready" with that, he left.