Chaptet eight

...

January 30th, 1821
Sunday
10:22

Never, in all my life did I think that this day would come. Never have I felt so alive. Finally I had the courage to touch him, from the soft delicate skin of his neck to the curves of his behind, it was exhilarating, a euphoric experience. However this is not enough. I want more, I must be patient, I would hate to frighten him with my affection, he doesn't know that I love him yet, I will tell him eventually, but for now he has to learn to love me-only me- his eyes will look only in my direction, he's mine only mine, even if he doesn't feel the same way he will learn to love me eternally as I do for him. From the day I met him I knew we were destined to be together. No one, not a soul will come in between us. Not even that bastard Jekyll. I know he has taken an interest in my Gabriel but I guess it's my fault for not claiming him sooner. Acting like a fool a drunk with no manners just to hide my true self, it's tiring but I'm willing to make sacrifices if it brings me closer to my love. If that cretin keeps meddling with my Gabriel I shall punish him. I will make him understand the no one will come in between me and my flower. I can't wait to see him again, I throughly enjoy our Sunday walks and today was no exception, (that was until Jekyll showed up)-I love observing him; his stride, his movements and mannerisms are so unique and interesting I could look at him for days on end. I've brought back some more things from his house , Ive managed to acquire a pair of undergarments from his drawer, unfortunately they aren't used but they still hold Gabriel's sweet scent, and a pen. What I'm doing is perfectly normal anyone who thinks any differently is far from normal. I'm just, learning more things about my love. I adore him.

I love him.

I need him.