Chapter five

WET

Opening the doors to the fine establishment, Both men headed to the restaurant's reception. The restaurant was decorated in the most exquisite furniture which complimented the upperclass gentlemen and women who sat courteously at their tables.

"Welcome back doctor" The receptionist said grinning at Jekyll.

Jekyll politely smiled at her and proceeded to ask if there was any free tables available. She gave them a table number and with that both men headed to their table.

"This is a cosy little spot isn't it" Jekyll said

The table was at very corner of the restaurant. It was secluded from the rest of it's wooden friends (the other tables) and was left alone in the darkness.

Jekyll and Utterson sat at each side of the table waiting for a waiter to deliver the menu.

"So what do you think of this place Mr Utterson?" Said Jekyll breaking the silence

"It's rather nice- however If you don't mind me saying, I feel out of place for some reason."

"Why is that?"

"Well, for a start I'm underdressed" Utterson softly chuckled

Dr Jekyll was staring at him intently. Trust me the less clothes the better he thought to himself.

"You look...fine Mr Utterson" Jekyll replied.

The waiter finally arrived at their table providing them with the menu. They both ordered the same meal and 30 minutes later they were presented with their food.

*time skip*

"That was delicious!" said Mr Utterson

"I'm glad you enjoyed it- Mr Utterson you have a bit of sauce on your face"

"Where?"

"There"

"Here?"

"No. may I?"

Jekyll leaned over the table reaching Utterson's  rosey face. Holding his handkerchief he delicately wiped the mess off the man's face whilst never taking his eyes off Utterson. Utterson could feel blood rushing to his face, he ripped his eyes off Jekyll and looked down hoping that somehow Jekyll wouldn't notice his embarrassment. The action took longer than expected, Utterson hoped it would be over soon since he couldn't deal with the tension they both created.

"There. Much better" Dr Jekyll said as he pulled away slowly whilst brushing his hand against Jekyll's.

Jekyll noticed the redness upon his companion's face and was amused by it.

"Mr Utterson, are you truly feeling alright? I thought the temperature in here would be cooler apparently not," Jekyll said whilst smugly smiling at his own mischievousness. He knew that it was evil of him to tease Utterson so much, but he just couldn't resist. He loved how distressed Utterson looked and how his voice would get higher when put under pressure.

"I-I'm quite alright, I-I think I just need to drink some water"

Utterson poured some water into his glass cup and placed it upon his lips when suddenly he felt a leg rubbing against his, causing Utterson to spill his cold beverage all over himself revealing his bare chest underneath his wet shirt. Jekyll's mischievous  smirk  crept upon his face and sniggered in amusement.

"I'm assuming you're cooler now Utterson"

"D-Doctor..?!"

Utterson was now severely embarrassed as he felt eyes stare at him from every direction. He tried to cover himself with his blazer as much as possible.

Jekyll smiled stood up from his seat.

"Jekyll you're soaking wet, if we don't get you dry you might catch a cold...my house is near by, I'll fetch you some spare clothes"