Part 24

*8 months later*

   "Stop it!" Lily laughed out as gallo started tickling her stomach. He smiled at her cackle and they shared a chesty laugh before smiling at each other, he was only meant to be helping her move her boxes into her new apartment but by the looks of it he would be staying for longer.  "You want a beer?" She said while opening the fridge, she still couldn't believe how far she had come with her recovery.  Jay and Will were thriving in life, she was finally happy and could swear with her hand on her heart that she hadn't thought recklessly for months.  She was happy with gallo and work, things were steady and well.

            He nodded at the other and had she handed him a bottle, her phone rang so she ran over to answer it, lucky for her it was jay. 
Jay: "hey lil, are we okay to come over now?"
Lily: "yeah you're good, see you soon"
Jay: "sure"

             It was a short call but he was just letting her know that himself and hailey, who he was now finally dating, would be coming over to see her new place.  Jay had finally accepted gallo since he made her happy, under one condition, if he hurts her, he dies.  Gallo seemed pretty intimidated by jay but he wanted to spend the rest of his life with lily so he bit his lip and got on with it. 

           10 minutes passed, jay and hailey knocked on the door, "come in!" Lily shouted out from the couch.  Jay walked in to see gallo and lily sat watching a film but he had already saw them together anyways so he didn't really care, "nice" jay said while looking around the place.  It was similar to his place which made him smile, home was home and her home would always be jays apartment to lily, but she needed to move out now that he was dating hailey.  She smiled and hailey placed down the welcoming gift of deep dish pizza, Will and nat strolled in not long later, "hey lil" Nat said with a huge smile. 

           They shared a night together as one big family, and it made lily happy that jay considered gallo to be family since she loved him and gallo loved her.  They were just taking things slow...

          It was fair to say lily had kicked life in the ass with her head held high, she could never have done it without her brothers help even though she annoyed them most of the time.  She was happy, loved, cared for and appreciated by everyone around her.  It was fair to say that the truth can sting but when the truth brought them closer as a family, the sting was only temporary...

*hey guys! Another long story.  I hope you enjoyed it, I have about 3/4 drafts that I'm working on and they should be out sometime soon, baring in mind I still have two sequels to finish, I'm not sure how long it'll be till I get a new story out, but they definitely will be out ASAP.  I hope you're all keeping safe and well :)*