Chapter 24:

Hai i just wanna talk about Michaels new hair okay.

Q: When is this book going to end?

A: I dont know wether to take this in a bad way or a good way.. but idk i dont really have it planned out if we are being honest

Song Of The Day: 18 By: One Direction againn bec they didnt sing it at OTRA like what the fuck is the point in going anymore..

(the next two chapters will be in 3rd person and bold italics again.. idk where this is gonna go but these will be short and will probably lead up to a long chapter okay buh bye)

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

Calum didnt know what to feel as he started racing to the hospital. He didnt bother catching a bus or a taxi because he thought that would waste time. So he ran. Ran as fast as he could ignoring all the strange looks he got from strangers. Heck, Calum even thinks that if he saw someone running like how he is now he would stare at them the same way so he ignores it.

Calum should have stopped a long time ago. Hes been running for 4 miles straight and he doesnt know how much longer he can go.

He hasnt blinked, he hasnt stopped for air, he just ran. He wanted to get to Luke as fast as he could to atleast make sure hes okay.

Calum didnt even think about the thought of Lukes family already being there.

He didnt think about how there could possibly be a big scene if someone noticed him.

he just thought about Luke. He thought about how much he hated himself for doing this to Luke knowing that this was most likely his fault.

Calum felt tears sting his eyes but he wiped them away and almost missed the hospital. He slowed down and tried catching his breath before going in.

His breath finally evened out and he rubbed at his eyes before walking in.

He asked to see Luke. They wouldnt let him in unless he was family.

He tried everything and was about to give up when he thought of something that he mentally face-palmed for not saying originally.

"I'm his boyfriend." Calum said looking the lady in the eyes.

Concern flashed over the lady's face and she got up and motioned Calum to follow her through the hospital.

They finally stopped in front of a door.

In bold print it read the numbers '125' on it and Calum made a note in his head not to forget that and the nurse told Calum he had an hour to do business.

There on the hospital bed sat Luke. His eyes closed and mouth parted slightly.

Calum watched him and walked towards his slowly like he was intruding something he wasnt supposed to.

"Luke I-I" Calum struggled to get the words he wanted to say out.

He was trying to apologize for all of the mess he had caused but was obviously failing.

He sat there silently for about 10 minutes but finally felt that he could say it now.

"Luke I-I love you." Calum said then slapped a hand over his mouth gasping.

He couldnt believe he let that slip out of his mouth but he couldnt believe it either when he heard a raspy chuckle come from the bed and Luke turned to him tiredly and said,

"I love you too Hood."