Chapter 19:

Im failing English...

idek..

Q: Whos your favorite in 5sos and One Direction?

A: CALM and The one that sings.

Song Of The Day: The Middle By: Jimmy Eat World

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

A s h t o n

After a while of just sitting on the ground and crying I could feel my cheek starting to swell up. I sigh and get up. I run out of the house and go to the only place I could think of.

Michaels house.

I arrive quickly and I knock on the door. When Michael opens the door he has a towel around his neck and is in his underwear. I was going to question him but then I look up and he has hair dye in his hand.

I roll my eyes mentally because I swear he is going to have no hair left by the end of the year.

When he looks at me he gasps and pulls me inside. I let him pull me upstairs to his bathroom and he pushes me on top of the toilet seat and kneels down in front of me looking at me intently and i blush from all the attention.

"What happened Ash?" Michael said lowly.

"Ash?" I say questioningly.

"Shut up that doesnt matter. What happened?" Michael said his cheeks a dark red color.

"I uhm.. was walking and i thought i heard my name so I walked straight into a tree." I say lying through my teeth.

Michael looks at me in disbelief. "Oh wow really? I didnt know that trees leave hand prints!"

"I know its funny right?" I say laughing nervously.

"What really happened Ashton?" Michael said seriously.

"My uhm boyfriend slapped me." I say looking at everything except Michaels eyes.

"Calum?!" Michael asked loudly

"No you know hes not my boyfriend dipshit!" I say just as loud.

"Oh. Who is it then?'' Michael says lightly.

(YOU ARE GOING TO HATE ME FOR THIS BUT I THINK THAT IT IS NEEDED BECAUSE I WANTED TO ADD A TWIST TO THIS SO IM SORRY OKAY?!)

......

......

......

......

......

I sigh before saying "His name is Niall."

*********

I HAVE TO CUT IT LIKE THIS OKAY?