Chapter 6:

omfg i had dream last night that 5sos was performing near me and i went but Michael's passport was still lost and Calum and Luke kissed and then Luke couldnt stop looking at Calum and then calum kisses Ashton and Luke was mad then he yelled at ashton and Calum just ran off the stage idek.....

Song of the day: Jealou$y By: The Neighborhood

<~<~<~<~<~<~

L u k e

I stared at him blankly.

"W-what?" I say nervously

He shook his head looking down.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"I knew you killed your bestfriend... But you kissed and dated him too?" I say trying to process this all in my head.

"Yes. And this is why i didnt tell you. I dont want you to be afraid of me." He says shyly.

I took a moment to stare at him awe. Here he was telling me all this stuff and being all soft and shy around me.

I never thought Cal had this kind of side to him I just always thought he was this scary guy who was really bad and hated people.

I finally spoke after a long silence, "I dont care Calum. It doesnt make my feelings change."

He smiled and i swear my heart melted (a/n: same luke) but it quickly turned to a frown.

"Luke I-I c-cant" He says lowering his head to avoid looking at me.

I frowned tears forming in my eyes "O-oh" i say my voice cracking at the end.

Calums head snapped up at the sound with tears in his eyes too.

He starts backing away from me shaking his head before saying "See? Im already hurting you!"

I shake my head furiously before saying "No! Calum its okay!" I try reassuring him.

"No! Im so s-sorry Luke" He says tears spilling down his cheeks before running away from me.

+++++++++++

C a l u m

This is why i havent been in a relationship since Ash. I always end up hurting them. I cant fucking believe i just did that to Luke!

I can tell he really likes me. Im starting to develop feelings for him but im also trying to hide them because i dont want to hurt him even more.

Im such a fucking screw up.

I ran back to the motel and went to my room. Ive gotten used to this whole routine and i remember this place by heart. Its like ive been living here for days. I grabbed my phone and blasted some All Time Low  while singing along to the music.

"You have a great voice." i heard someone say.

I jumped and turned around seeing Luke standing in front of the door.

"Luke! What the fuck are you doing here?!" i say yelling a little.

"I followed you here. We need to talk" He said sitting down on the bed.

I sighed sitting on the bed next to him and waiting for him to speak.

He looks around for a bit before saying "So this is where you have been staying?"

I blush and he sighs "You could have told me i would have invited you to stay with me. But then again you cant because my mom told me to stay away from you for my safety but we could have figured something ou-"

"What! Your not even aloud around me Luke?!" I say loudly.

He flinches at my tone but sighs and nods his head.

I groan and say "Luke! Why arent you listening!"

"Because Calum i like you okay?! I find you interesting and i love being around you! You just make me really happy. " He says blushing up at me before smiling lightly and looking down and said lowly "I think im falling for you.."

I look at him in shock before choking on air.

I start pacing the room and repeating small 'no's' lightly as Luke stares at me with a hurt expression.

"Luke you cant! I dont want to hurt you!'' i say

"Calum I dont give a flying fuck! I can tell you like me! Your just trying to deny your feelings for me! I dont care if you are quote 'Going to hurt me' because your not im a big boy i could handle it!" Luke says now gaining confidence in his words.

I look at him blankly before blinking and letting a tear fall.

"I just dont want you to end up like Ash."  i say whispering.

Luke looks confused for a moment but then knows what i meant by 'Ash'

He sighed and came over and kissed me gently.

''Its okay Calum. I willl be okay."

**************

Sorry for the short ass chapter.. Tomorrow is picture dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy