Chapter 26:

Always in my heart reached 1m retweets i cried for an hour.

Q: Lashton or Muke?

A: I dont know which one i hate more...

Song Of The Day: Change Your Ticket By: One Direction

"Dont go its not the same when your gone. And its not good to be all alone."

(that will make sense later in the chapter.)

2 more chapters left then epilogue

Mashton in this chapter bec i forgot about them tbh..

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

M i c h a e l

"MICHAEL OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I heard Ashton say from the room.

I groaned and got up from the couch walking towards the door. Ashton has been staying with me lately because hes scared to go back home. I told him id go with him but he just said no.

Im not complaining though.

I made it to the door and opened rubbing my eyes in the process.

A tall blonde stood there with blue eyes.

"Can i help you?" I say confused as to why this person was here.

"Yes can i see Ashton?" A thick Irish accent said. I looked at him for a moment and nodded my head before closing the door and going to retrieve Ashton.

"Hey Ash. Theres someone at the door for you. I'll be up here if you need me." I say and he gives a confused look before walking down the stairs and out the door.

****

A s h t o n

I walked out the door closing it before looking up. And when i did i wished i looked out window before coming outside. I could mentally feel my face pale.

"Hey Ashton." Niall said looking at me and i could see anger glint in his eyes.

"H-hey N-niall." I stutter out trying to act calm and not run into the house and scream.

"I got you something. Be there. If you arent where i want you to be by 5:00 I will come here and i will kill you and your little boy toy. Clear?" Niall said lowly. (I will find you. And i will kill you. i had to)

I couldnt muster any words out so i just shook my head violently and Niall smiled before stuffing a paper in my hands and walking away.

I walk into the house and sit on the couch and Michael comes down the stairs and stops at the bottom step watching me.

I open up the paper and read over it.

"One way ticket to Miami Florida. Flight time 7:45pm."

I gasp and look up to Michael who looked at me oddly before he came over and snatched the paper out of my hand.

He looks at it for a while before staring at me and sits down on the couch.

We sit in silence for a while before he speaks up.

"Dont go."He said looking at me seriously.

"I have to go Mikey." I say sighing.

"Its not the same when your gone."

"I have to." I say again

"Why" he said tearing up a little.

"Because that was Niall. He said that if i dont go then he will kill us both."

***************************

Should i do a sequel to this book,....